Greenfield of Woodstock

935 Ox Rd, Woodstock, VA, 22664

Reviews of Greenfield of Woodstock

December 30, 2015

By Margaret113129450

The lady that was in charge at Greenfield of Woodstock, her specialty was with patients that had memory issues. She was very knowledgeable and very kind. They did have a room that my brother would have to share with someone. Unfortunately, the cost of it was more than I could afford. They did have similar activities to the other facility. The dining area was very nice. It was more going out to eat dining room type of setting, so it wasn’t like cafeteria setting. It was very well kept and very nice.

June 25, 2015

Greenfield of Woodstock was beautiful. It was very clean and very neat, and the staff was very friendly. It was attractive and homey. They were very nice, but when I realized that I couldn't afford it, I didn't go into the details because there was no point. I'd give it a four only because I didn't interact with anybody other than the tour lady.

Features of Greenfield of Woodstock

• Minimum Age: None

About Greenfield of Woodstock

At Greenfield of Woodstock, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and other related dementia's we offer Memory Care at nearby Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg. Providing a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment with three distinctive care neighborhoods. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovated approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Map of Greenfield of Woodstock