Brookdale Woodstock

1000 Professional Way, Woodstock, GA, 30188

Promotion ends in 5 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Woodstock

May 20, 2014

By Kristen11

The only facility that we looked at for my uncle was Emeritus at Woodstock Estate, and they were very wonderful. The community was very clean and organized. They were very well staffed. The office women were great. They were very knowledgable and helpful with all our questions, and they were also very patient.

May 09, 2014

By Paul36

The price at Emeritus was out of range for my in-laws. The facility is very nice. The floor plans are nice, but when you're dealing with elderly people at this age, one and a half bathrooms is the way to go. As far as the facilities that they offer, they're nice. When I was a kid, I remember visiting nursing homes with a distinct atmosphere or smell of nursing home. It didn't have that. It was more inviting. It was clean, well-maintained. The staff was helpful, and the residents were all engaged in something. Some of them were just sitting or talking, but others were engaged in an activity; it seemed like a sewing group or something. The grounds were well-maintained; that was my first impression. It's a fairly new community. It didn't show any wear to speak of. Inside, the staff was helpful. My wife and I had a nice little tour. It had a café. We didn't eat there, but I saw the menu. By observation, I could see that the food was well-prepared. It looked like they had variety for the people, which is good, especially with my in-laws. They like variety. My wife was pleased with it.

February 28, 2014

By Patricia79299550

One of my friends was there at Emeritus at Woodstock Estates, so I know this facility quite well. We visited this one for my other friend because of the location. I definitely like its location. My first impression of it was that it was clean. Also they were very nice. It was around Christmas when we went, so they had Christmas decorations and all their little crafts. Their rooms were clean. I was surprised at their double occupancy room. Initially I thought it was going to be more like a hospital room with just two bedrooms, but it was not. They had a wall between the rooms and that was good. They had a little sitting room where the their occupants could watch TV just outside the bedrooms. With regards to the staff, their work ethic was good. They hadn't bugged us too much but they had been very helpful and followed up on everything. They had been fine.

February 26, 2014

Emeritus had a happy atmosphere and it was clean and very well kept. It looked very well organized and all the staff was friendly. My uncle though wanted something more intimate, he doesn’t want too many people. I would recommend it to others if money wasn’t a problem.

December 02, 2013

We were looking for a place for my brother and Emeritus was the one that we visited for him. It is two-story facility and I didn't like that. They do have elevators but when you're in a wheelchair, you don't need to go up and down elevators. Their rooms were pretty spacious and their activities were about the same as with other facilities, but the grounds didn't look as nice. I asked a few of their residents if they're happy, and they said yes; however, I just wasn't as impressed as I was with the other facility. Regarding staff, all that I met was very nice and polite, but again, I wasn't as impressed with them and neither was my brother.

October 23, 2013

By Hopeful in GA

The staff was very attentive. The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. The rooms are nice and the halls are bright and cheery. The public spaces are intimate but a little dark. I would have liked brighter public space. The personal care garden was pleasant. The memory care needed care.

April 17, 2013

By Kathy21

I didn't like the atmosphere at Emeritus at Woodstock Estates when we visited. I disapproved of the way the staff treated us. The rooms were not cozy and had no carpets.

November 16, 2012

By warnellb

Emeritus at Woodstock Estates is very clean and very comfortable. The staff is outstanding, friendly and very accommodating.

March 07, 2012

By Albert Lingarn

The second best thing about Woodstock Estates is the first impression. Woodstock Estates tries to capture the look and feel of classic Southern architecture - columns, a sprawling main house, prominent brick construction. It's a classic style, that will never go out of fashion. It's comforting and comfortable. As you drive up you feel more at home.However, the best thing about Woodstock Estates is the second impression. Everything's so clean! The staff is so attentive, and friendly. There's plenty of activities, and a variety of places to eat, and even an on-site beauty store (I was surprised, and kinda confused at this, but my grandmother seems to like it). Everyone - staff and residents - seems so happy and friendly.In addition, it's so close to home. I live just down Highway 92 from here -- right around the corner. I can visit my grandmother and her friends pretty much any time I want. After work, during lunch, any time I have half an hour free.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Woodstock Estates to my friends' parents/grandparents.

July 15, 2011

By Concerned Social Worker

This facility is easy to get to"”right off the main road and near shopping and restaurants, but not so close that there's road noise. When you walk in, Woodstock Estates has the look and feel of an older style of southern mansion. And the first impression is a good one: The facility is very clean"”with a nice dining room on one side and living room on the other. There are also many places throughout for the residents and visitors to gather in and socialize. And there are several spots throughout the facility offering refreshments throughout the day"”and good amenities, including a beauty shop on the premises. There are two floors; the second floor is a memory care unit, which is separate from the other assisted living housing and care. There is a good staff-to-patient ratio"”which is especially important for the memory care residents. There are both private and semi-private apartments. The rooms are adequate and average. Private rooms have their own bathrooms and kitchen areas, and enough space for a dresser and TV. In the memory care unit, there are shadow boxes outside the doors, which helps stimulate old memories for some residents, and gives a visual key to his or her interests and past. Food selections are rotated on the menu, although not many choices are available each day. Lots of activities are offered here, including onsite holiday parties and outings to movies and Wal-Mart. This facility is owned by Emeritus, which generally has a lot of turnover, but the executive director here has been on staff for a couple years and is very knowledgeable. Also, the nurse on duty makes sure that residents are treated respectfully and pays special attention to them. The cost is reasonable"”at least for most residents at first. But one thing about Emeritus management is that they put a person at a certain level of care, then put on pressure to pump up the need for care as time goes by"”and there are additional charges for the increased care. This facility physically has all most people need, but not much more. I give it a high rating because the staff is so great with the residents.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Woodstock

• Licenses: Personal Care Home
  • State Licenses: PCH007793

About Brookdale Woodstock

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Emeritus at Woodstock Estates is a warm and inviting community where we provide personal care that allows our residents to be engaged in multiple activities. From the grand parlor with 2 fireplaces or smaller sitting areas throughout the community which provide a cozy and friendly atmosphere for all to enjoy.

Map of Brookdale Woodstock