St. John's Retirement Village

135 WOODLAND AVENUE, Woodland, CA, 95695

Reviews of St. John's Retirement Village

lillady July 24, 2012

The set up is really great. There are apartments for seniors who are still capable of living alone, there are rooms with assisted living and then there are areas for seniors with more severe illnesses that need intensive care. The amenities are great. There is a church, cafeteria, gardens and seniors with their own apartments have private parking. I am really grateful that my grandmother was able to live her last year her. Great and attentive staff!

Arnreid1 November 18, 2011

I did not like the floor plan of the one bedroom units. Food was wholesome, but bland and overcooked. Most important, residents didn't look cheerful and full of life. Literally no one showed any interest in me as a stranger in their mist or bothered to introduce his or herself. The management really tried to "sell" the place, but my impression of the psychology of the residents was negative enough for me not to follow up with that place.

angelicfiend August 08, 2011

My grandmother stays at this retirement village. It is very nice. they have lovely grounds over a block big. She takes advantage and has a nice strolling area (inside gates) to have a nice breath of fresh air. The staff is also very nice to me each time I visit and they know my grandmother by name and always greet her with a smile as well.

About St. John's Retirement Village

St. John's Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Woodland, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. John's Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St. John's Retirement Village