Woodbury Mews Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Woodbury Mews Senior Living

July 23, 2013

By cheermom222

My aunt has been a resident of Woodbury Mews for just over a year. Every time we visit, the staff is warm, welcoming and happy. More importantly, my aunt is happy!! She is always smiling. She is always clean and very well put together. The staff is knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend Woodbury Mews!

July 23, 2013

By Lana English

This community is TOP NOTCH!! My aunt lives here and just loves how warm and friendly the staff are to her. Whenever we visit her she is never around because she is so busy doing many activities and has even gained weight because the food is so good. It's like living in a fancy hotel. Thanks!

May 31, 2013

By Margie55

All false advertising. This facility is quite the opposite of what is described. Food is horrendous...majority of the residents complain but nothing is ever done. No one considers the thoughts or suggestions of the residents, there is no compromise...EVER. All is not what it seems. Someone should go in undercover. Poor management...beware.

April 09, 2013

By Mike24

Woodbury Mews is closest to where my mom lives. The price is competitive, the staff is friendly, it's very clean and a very nice facility. They have plenty of activities and the food is good, too.

Services & Amenities of Woodbury Mews Senior Living

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

About Woodbury Mews Senior Living

Woodbury Mews Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Woodbury, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Woodbury Mews Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Woodbury Mews Senior Living