Country Meadows Village Assisted Living

155 S. Evergreen, Woodburn, OR, 97071

Reviews of Country Meadows Village | Assisted Living

September 03, 2016

By Jolly Visitor

Country Meadows Village is close to where we live now, so we would be able to keep our friends if we were to move there. Everything's new, clean, and bright, and there are lots of activities. We know people there, and the facilities are very nice. The rooms are nice. It's probably where we would go. They have guest lecturers, and the residents go on trips. The residents play card games and do athletic things to stay in shape. There is another building for memory care and other issues.

July 25, 2016

By A caring sister in law

My sister in law is living in the assisted area; so often when I visit, I have to have one of the aides come and empty her trash cans as are filled to the brim; once she was sleeping on her mattress....no sheets; also, her laundry basket was overflowing so had to request they do her laundry that day! Another time her newspapers were on the floor in the kitchen and by her sofa...she could slip on them! I feel like I need to go just to make sure her care is what is being paid for.....as often it is not! A shame I can't just relax and know she is being well taken care of.

May 11, 2016

By PeggySFWLL

I liked everything at Country Meadows. It was all great and very clean. The staff was very nice.

May 11, 2016

By SusanKGSKY

I had a positive experience at Country Meadows. It was very nice, and the staff was very friendly. They do tai chi, have kindergartners come in to play, and have an exercise room.

September 16, 2015

By Cathy113446050

Country Meadows Village just had everything we wanted. It probably didn't have as many things to do as some of the other ones, but we're not that active ourselves. They had transportation, and they had the size and the things in the room we needed. We have a small dog, and I'm somewhat disabled. They showed us rooms on the bottom floor where we could let the dog out. They were just very accommodating. It's about half hour from our home, and our daughter lives 15 minutes away from there, so everything was just the way we wanted.

November 27, 2013

By Mike36

Country Meadows Village is close to home and we can afford it that's why we chose the facility. The place seemed pleasant and it has everything we are looking for. They have activities for her and she could have her own space along with care that can be wrapped up as needed. It was a comfortable facility for her and their arrangement suited to her needs.

October 11, 2012

By dearmom3

I have visited this facility as a healthcare professional numerous times in the last 4 months. I would suggest that the care given to the patients is exceptional. When I have pushed the "call" light for patients, the staff comes to the room within 10 minutes. They have 2 med techs in the evening, one to do dressing changes on wounds and another to pass the medications. The dining room is beautiful, and the patients are offered many choices of food. I have told the administrator that this is a place that I would choose for my own mother, should the need arise.

Photos of Country Meadows Village

Features of Country Meadows Village

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop

• Licenses: Oregon Department of Human Services
  • State Licenses: 70A285

About Country Meadows Village

Located just 35 minutes from downtown Portland, 20 minutes from Salem, the capital city of Oregon and 5 minutes away from fantastic shopping at the Woodburn Company Stores makes Country Meadows Village central to every convenience. Country Meadows Village is proud to provide the perfect blend of scenic Mt. Hood, the serene beauty of the Willamette Valley, elegant accommodations, fine dining and a wealth of amenities and services.

Community Living

Here you will find all of the amenities you expect in exclusive retirement. Our captivating lobby with its grand fireplace and spectacular living salt water aquariums provide the perfect setting to bask in the warmth of family and friends. Days are as busy or as leisurely as you like…

A grand fireplace and spectacular salt water aquariums provide a perfect setting in our captivating lobby. Prestigious in style and sophisticated in service, the unprecedented quality of Country Meadows Village is a wonderful discovery.

Personal Care Community

For some people moving into our Personal Care Community located within our campus may be a great option. Our apartment homes here are the same but the advantage is that there are caregivers hired and trained by us available 24 hours a day. Our Personal Care Communities are licensed by the State of Oregon either as Assisted Living or Residential Care facilities. Here we work with you and your family to design a service plan that ensures that someone is there to assist you throughout the day with everything you might need.

Country Meadows Village is proud to provide the perfect blend of scenic Mt. Hood and the serene beauty of the Willamette Valley. We offer elegant accommodations, fine dining and a wealth of amenities and services.

Map of Country Meadows Village