Potomac Place

2133 Montgomery Avenue, Woodbridge, VA, 22191

Reviews of Potomac Place

Harold12 January 31, 2014

Potomac Place seemed to be well appointed and decorated. It would probably be my first choice. This facility is within half a mile from my own home. The staff was very well informed and genuinely concerned and caring. The dining room was very nice. Overall, I just didn't see anything lacking there at all.

KSmith3066 June 14, 2013

The staff does a wonderful job. However, I don't think I'd like the idea of my elderly mother living amongst roaches. No amount of kindness makes up for subpar living conditions.

703girl December 22, 2012

Very good facility. Employees are very nice to the guests and family that visit. My grandmother never complained in the two years she lived there

favre4mvp October 07, 2012

The tour of the facilities went very well. The staff was very welcoming to our group and appreciated our visit. They acted very professional and explained what a typical day is like for the residents and what they all have there for things to do, such as Bingo Night, shopping trips, arts and crafts, and daily exercises. The facilities were very clean and orderly. The residents really appreciated our visit and the girl's performance. They interacted with the dancers very well and some even got up and danced by their chairs! It was a lot of fun and great learning experience for the team. It was nice to give back to the community and we are planning to return for another visit in the future. My wife and I are also planning to become involved as volunteers in our community as a result of attending this facility and listening to the residents and staff. The staff worked very well with the residents and one thing that I noticed was the fine way that they communicated with them. They didn't treat them like children or talk down to them. They treated them with respect and explained things very clearly and slowly.

jordanB July 23, 2012

I visited with my church's youth group as a chaperone to interact with the elderly living in this facility and I found the entire building to be very clean and well-maintained. The staff were attentive and caring and I really felt good about our retired church members being cared for there.

kristijrn June 21, 2012

My mother has been a resident here for 2 years. The rooms are nice and most have decks that look out onto a wooded area. The place is always clean and bright. The dining room has glass windows that back to woods and is just gorgeous. They have many activities a day for the residents. The staff goes above and beyond to take care of the residents. My mother is treated with great respect and feels that the staff are her friends and family. I can not say enough about how great this place is.

About Potomac Place

Potomac Place is an assisted living facility in Woodbridge, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Potomac Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Potomac Place

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7