Potomac Place

Overview of Ratings

3.7

June 14, 2013

By KSmith3066

The staff does a wonderful job. However, I don't think I'd like the idea of my elderly mother living amongst roaches. No amount of kindness makes up for subpar living conditions.

December 22, 2012

By 703girl

Very good facility. Employees are very nice to the guests and family that visit. My grandmother never complained in the two years she lived there

October 07, 2012

By favre4mvp

The tour of the facilities went very well. The staff was very welcoming to our group and appreciated our visit. They acted very professional and explained what a typical day is like for the residents and what they all have there for things to do, such as Bingo Night, shopping trips, arts and crafts, and daily exercises. The facilities were very clean and orderly. The residents really appreciated our visit and the girl's performance. They interacted with the dancers very well and some even got up and danced by their chairs! It was a lot of fun and great learning experience for the team. It was nice to give back to the community and we are planning to return for another visit in the future. My wife and I are also planning to become involved as volunteers in our community as a result of attending this facility and listening to the residents and staff. The staff worked very well with the residents and one thing that I noticed was the fine way that they communicated with them. They didn't treat them like children or talk down to them. They treated them with respect and explained things very clearly and slowly.

July 23, 2012

By jordanB

I visited with my church's youth group as a chaperone to interact with the elderly living in this facility and I found the entire building to be very clean and well-maintained. The staff were attentive and caring and I really felt good about our retired church members being cared for there.

June 21, 2012

By kristijrn

My mother has been a resident here for 2 years. The rooms are nice and most have decks that look out onto a wooded area. The place is always clean and bright. The dining room has glass windows that back to woods and is just gorgeous. They have many activities a day for the residents. The staff goes above and beyond to take care of the residents. My mother is treated with great respect and feels that the staff are her friends and family. I can not say enough about how great this place is.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Potomac Place

Features of Potomac Place

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Potomac Place

Potomac Place, voted three years as "The Best Senior Care" in Prince William County. Potomac Place provides outstanding care in a life-enriching community. Here, you will live life to its fullest and make choices about how you live. Plus you will have the peace of mind knowing that your assisted living care needs will be satisfied.

Map of Potomac Place