Westchester of Winter Park

558 N. SEMORAN BLVD., Winter Park, FL, 32792

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Westchester of Winter Park

June 14, 2013

My mother has been with Westchester since the end of last year. They are very good. They have attended my mother very well. We don't have any complaints about them.

October 17, 2012

By caring10152

We really liked Westchester. I thought it's a good place for my mom. I'd like to move my mom in there but we can't afford it right now until we get government aid. We didn't get to meet the nursing staff or anything. We just talked to the registration people. They were very friendly and helpful.

July 24, 2012

By enfpxcore

It was very nice. However I questioned whether any staff formed relationship with my grandmother. The scheduled meals, hotel style rooms, cleanliness, fresh linens, and on-site health care providers were all very positive aspects of my grandmother's facility. The architecture was nice and design was important, which I believe is important to the residents' sense of dignity. I know the home held group activities but I am not sure of the degree to which my grandmother was involved. However I am sure there were opportunities. I would have appreciated closer staff involvement with the residents' lives, more checking in, and perhaps a mental evaluation for each resident regularly.

March 23, 2012

By angel4

This facility is an upscale assisted-living home full of contemporary conveniences. It looks very similar to a shopping mall, complete with a cascading water fountain and indoor cafe. The dining area includes table cloths and chandeliers while the living quarters boast two-bedroom suites. I am not sure how much money it costs to live here, but it is definitely a far cry from what this writer envisions when one says "nursing home". It appears that the goal here is to make sure that the residents have opportunities to continue to live rather than a place to come to die (which is what many homes seem to project). The residents were all very well dressed when I visited (no hospital gowns) and it did NOT have a bad odor (which nursing homes are notorious for their stink). This seemed more like a luxury hotel/mall combination and it was a pleasure to visit. I wish all homes could be of such quality and a pleasure to visit.

About Westchester of Winter Park

Westchester of Winter Park is an assisted living facility in Winter Park, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Westchester of Winter Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Westchester of Winter Park