Golden Pond Communities Winter Garden FL

Overview of Ratings

4.2

March 13, 2013

By bgolds

This facility management only cares about the profits and not the residents or staff. They move medicade residents out of their apartments without their permissions if they can make more money from private pay residents. Corporate who runs the facility from another state and has no idea how this facility is being run and pops in occasionally for a couple hours. This place is all about profit and not about their residents. Check out some of some of the other local facilities in the area as we have. We took our loved one out of this facility and are sooo happy we did. Hope this helps.

August 14, 2012

We visited Golden Pond Communities, and I must say that they have a very nice and beautiful community. All the residents looks well taken care of and they are having a great time enjoying all their friends in the community. The people are always smiling and it felt a happy community. They have a beautiful and big yard. It's great for fun activities. It's a home-like environment. I would definitely recommend Golden Pond Communities to others.

June 04, 2009

By David-1

My loved one stayed here

I found Golden Pond to be the best place for my mom. She kept her independence for as long as she could. She fell in love with her caregivers. She got a new lease on life when she moved in.

Features of Golden Pond Communities

• Affiliations Extra: Catholic

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:1

• Licenses: 9626

About Golden Pond Communities

Designed to be spacious and accommodating, our residence all enjoy our 10 acre campus that is only minutes from downtown historic Winter Garden, FL. All our apartments feature patios, plenty of private areas for family gatherings or events. Daily activities with three meals, snacks, housekeeping and 24 hour nursing.

The Feeling of Home