Golden Pond Communities | Winter Garden FL

402 Lakeview Road, Winter Garden, FL, 34787

Contact Now

Reviews of Golden Pond Communities | Winter Garden FL

Jenny15 June 18, 2015

My brother was at Golden Pond Communities for about 6 weeks. It was not secure. He would walk out, catch a bus, and be gone all day. It was a beautiful facility, and the food was fantastic. They were extremely well staffed, and they had a psychiatrist that came. It was just not a fit for him.

Sicily8990 April 25, 2013

My father has been a resident for 6 years and has been cared for very well by the staff! I appreciate their patience and the encouragement they give him! Whenever I visit or call I'm always welcomed and informed of any concerns or changes in his condition. I have nothing but praise for his caregivers, the facilities, & the activities. Most important, Dad's content (even likes the food) and that's what really matters. Kudos to all the angels there!

bgolds March 13, 2013

This facility management only cares about the profits and not the residents or staff. They move medicade residents out of their apartments without their permissions if they can make more money from private pay residents. Corporate who runs the facility from another state and has no idea how this facility is being run and pops in occasionally for a couple hours. This place is all about profit and not about their residents. Check out some of some of the other local facilities in the area as we have. We took our loved one out of this facility and are sooo happy we did. Hope this helps.

Caring989 August 14, 2012

We visited Golden Pond Communities, and I must say that they have a very nice and beautiful community. All the residents looks well taken care of and they are having a great time enjoying all their friends in the community. The people are always smiling and it felt a happy community. They have a beautiful and big yard. It's great for fun activities. It's a home-like environment. I would definitely recommend Golden Pond Communities to others.

David-1 June 04, 2009

My loved one stayed here

I found Golden Pond to be the best place for my mom. She kept her independence for as long as she could. She fell in love with her caregivers. She got a new lease on life when she moved in.

From Golden Pond Communities

Designed to be spacious and accommodating, our residence all enjoy our 10 acre campus that is only minutes from downtown historic Winter Garden, FL. All our apartments feature patios, plenty of private areas for family gatherings or events. Daily activities with three meals, snacks, housekeeping and 24 hour nursing.

The Feeling of Home

Features of Golden Pond Communities

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum memory care rate: $2,500/month

• Staff patient ratio: 10:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: 9626

Affiliations

• Affiliations extra: Catholic

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

Location of Golden Pond Communities