Southfork

1345 Jonestown Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103

Reviews of Southfork

wolvesrone August 12, 2011

Clean and friendly community. All the staff are fantastic. They administrator is there outside of "normal business hours" and is always available. She makes the community a home for the residents.

happy63 July 08, 2011

My mother was a client in this facility for just over two years. She was placed in the facility due to her inability to safely care for herself. Upon first entering the building you will notice a few key areas that stand out instantly. First is that the facility extremely clean and pleasant smelling. Most of the facilities that I have entered immediately smell of urine . Next is the staff. The staff makes a point of welcoming any visitors with a smile. The staff is also quick to ask if you may need help with anything from parking to finding a vending machine. The care that my mother received at Southfork was nothing short of extraordinary. The clients are well cared for while allowing them to retain a sense of pride and dignity. After hearing many horror stories about assisted living facilities I was determined to be very picky when choosing one for my mother. At Southfork the family members are always welcome to stop by for a visit. At this facility I was even allowed to spend the weekend and share in the assisted living experience with my mother. I ave been so impressed with Southfork I always refer anyone in the market for a nice assisted living center . I also make it a habit of carrying several of their business cards with me wherever I go.

GraBristle June 22, 2011

Southfork assisted living center is a one of a kind institution. Children dread the thought of having to place one or both of their parents in a Nursing Home. Nursing homes around the country have always gotten a bad reputation . Many homes are guilty of hiring undereducated staff and suffering the consequences. At Southfork my mother has gotten nothing but fantastic attention and care. Southfork goes beyond just providing for her basic needs. Southfork insures that my mother is well cared for as well as challenged mentally and physically each and everyday. I can honestly say I feel more at ease with her being in Southfork than at her own home.

From Southfork

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our community also offers a memory care unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately

Location of Southfork