Heritage Woods | Assisted Living

3812 Forrestgate Dr, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103

Reviews of Heritage Woods | Assisted Living

uninc4life2010 August 21, 2012

This facility seemed as if it was well run, however I did not see the entire facility, and I cannot comment on every aspect of it. I worked with some of the older residents; those who were in a later stage in their life, and needed just a little more help to get by. I played piano for a few of them, and afterwards we played bacce ball. The patients seemed very happy, and the workers were glad to have us help out. The facility seemed well staffed, well maintained, and overall, the morale seemed high. Again, I cannot comment on aspects of the assisted living facility outside of what I experienced that afternoon, however I would recommend this facility for elderly in the winston salem area. Happy Retirement!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Heritage Woods

Heritage Woods is stylish, elegant and immediately envelops you with warmth. The setting is serene and comforting, yet you are minutes away from the heart of Winston-Salem. Heritage Woods is the ideal place to learn, grow and be inspired. As you continue this rewarding chapter in you life, you will have the opportunity to create a healthy, balanced lifestyle with a sense of security for the future. Life is as vibrant and as busy or carefree as you would like; the choice is yours. In addition to all of this, you'll enjoy the personal attention and service provided by our compassionate team of associates, allowing you the opportunity to relax and enjoy every aspect of life. If your needs change over time, you will have the opportunity to choose additional levels of service to assist you with the activities of daily living so that you can maintain the relationships and daily routines you have come to cherish.

Features of Heritage Woods

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 11
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): HAL- 034-003