Brookdale Reynolda Road

2980 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC, 27106

Reviews of Brookdale Reynolda Road

July 15, 2015

By Patricia110426650

We had lunch at Brookdale Reynolda Road (Formerly Reynolda Park). The food was OK, but it wasn't anything spectacular. They had barbecued chicken, and it was very dry, but I'm not a big eater, so food isn't high on my list. The girl in sales was very good. She was the one who took us on the tour. I like the fact that you don't even have to move out of that building because it's all assisted living -- they don't have any independent living situations.

November 14, 2014

By Cris2

Almost two years ago my mom went at Reynolda Park. She needed physical therapy, but she was there nine months. It was recommended by a nurse that was familiar with healthcare facility, and I went over and looked at it. They have all kinds of activities, and she got the best physical therapy when she left. She was as healthy as she has been in years, and where she is now, she is literally dying. Physically, she won’t make it it the rest of this month there. You must be able to walk in, and they won’t take you in on a stretcher. I saw people in there that were in wheelchairs -- two or three like a 92-year-old married couple -- and you can say that they don’t take you unless you can use a walker and get in the door. The dining room has white linen tablecloths, and everyone has television in their room. They had two big lobbies, a recreation room and a television room. The meals were fantastic; they get two snacks, they invite the family to eat with them anytime to try the food, so I know it’s good. They have an alarm on the front door which goes down at the certain hour, and they also have a couple of male nurse’s -- not just young people that don’t know many things. But the night staff just go off to the kitchen and chat; I don’t even see them around.

May 30, 2014

Reynolda Park is the closest facility to my house, and the people seem very, very nice. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable. We fixed my mom's room up very nicely. I can see that their menu has very nice choices. I can say that the dining room is very suitable for the tenants who live there. They made my mom feel really comfortable, and she is very happy there.

May 10, 2014

By Debbie72337650

Reynolda Park is a very nice place, and it’s very clean. Their rooms are really nice. The only staff I saw were the med techs, I never saw any CNA.

February 01, 2014

By Snowbug1

Reynolda Park was a beautiful facility. It was of pretty good size. They were very nice. However, they did not have the right kind of physical floorplan for my relative. It also looked more like a nursing home than it does as an assisted living type environment. Plus, it's located right on a very busy highway and it seemed noisy. Their best feature though was their dining room. It was very nice and it had a lovely view. The staff was excellent. I did have an appointment with them but they didn't have me down in their books when I arrived. However, they just dropped everything and showed me around anyway. They were very accommodating. They were very nice folks. Even the working staff and nurses were very nice as well.

August 01, 2012

By lil bit

This place need to be shut down, the food is terrible and some of the staff members are very rude and mean.

April 05, 2012

By oliviakay

The nurses and doctors there were very nice and answered all questions to the best of their ability. They were quick to find someone to answer the question if they could not. The facility was clean and very nice. They were in the middle of upgrading the facilities there and adding more room for the residents, the construction made it difficult to get around. I feel that the roads would still be difficult to travel even without construction. One could get lost very easily. There was a spa that the residents could go to which was extremely large and very nice. The food wasn't very good but it was above the standard that I had going into the place. The some of the rooms were small but most were fairly good in size with plenty of space to put personal belongings and keepsakes. Overall it was a very nice place to go.

October 29, 2011

By musicpro

The care and compassion in this place really leaves alot to be desired. Cleanliness and food are two big issues. I would recommend that you look elsewhere!!!!!!!

Features of Brookdale Reynolda Road

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Spanish

About Brookdale Reynolda Road

Brookdale Reynolda Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Reynolda Road