Brookdale Reynolda Road

Overview of Ratings

3.4

May 10, 2014

By Debbie72337650

Reynolda Park is a very nice place, and it’s very clean. Their rooms are really nice. The only staff I saw were the med techs, I never saw any CNA.

February 01, 2014

By Snowbug1

Reynolda Park was a beautiful facility. It was of pretty good size. They were very nice. However, they did not have the right kind of physical floorplan for my relative. It also looked more like a nursing home than it does as an assisted living type environment. Plus, it's located right on a very busy highway and it seemed noisy. Their best feature though was their dining room. It was very nice and it had a lovely view. The staff was excellent. I did have an appointment with them but they didn't have me down in their books when I arrived. However, they just dropped everything and showed me around anyway. They were very accommodating. They were very nice folks. Even the working staff and nurses were very nice as well.

August 01, 2012

By lil bit

This place need to be shut down, the food is terrible and some of the staff members are very rude and mean.

April 05, 2012

By oliviakay

The nurses and doctors there were very nice and answered all questions to the best of their ability. They were quick to find someone to answer the question if they could not. The facility was clean and very nice. They were in the middle of upgrading the facilities there and adding more room for the residents, the construction made it difficult to get around. I feel that the roads would still be difficult to travel even without construction. One could get lost very easily. There was a spa that the residents could go to which was extremely large and very nice. The food wasn't very good but it was above the standard that I had going into the place. The some of the rooms were small but most were fairly good in size with plenty of space to put personal belongings and keepsakes. Overall it was a very nice place to go.

October 29, 2011

By musicpro

The care and compassion in this place really leaves alot to be desired. Cleanliness and food are two big issues. I would recommend that you look elsewhere!!!!!!!

Let Us Search For You

Features of Brookdale Reynolda Road

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Spanish

About Brookdale Reynolda Road

Brookdale Reynolda Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Reynolda Road