Reviews of Kemp Meadows Assisted Living
Edwina361245 July 28, 2016
I visited this facility
Kemp Meadows had a nice courtyard and nice dining area. They had a really nice, spacious rooms with bathrooms and lovely hand-held showers and a salon with a hairdresser to do everybody's hair. There was a gym area and a TV room. It was really nice and new.
From Kemp Meadows Assisted Living
Our desire is for Kemp Meadows to provide a true feeling of "home." Check out the best of both worlds - convenient access to quality health care and management with 30 years of experience in senior care - and we think you will be surprised at how natural and comforting the transition can be!
Kemp Meadows provides quality of life for each resident:
- Promotes maximum independence & dignity for each resident
- Encourages involvement of resident's family, neighbors, and friends
- Member of the Alabama Association of Assisted Living Facilities
- Licensed by the Alabama Department of Public Health
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems throughout
- 24-hour emergency call systems in bathrooms & suites
- 2-hour safety checks on residents around the clock
- Walk-in showers with built-in seat, grab bars, & handheld shower control
- Convenient access to 24-hour emergency care
Kemp Meadows assisted living costs less than a third of what one may pay in their own home! Kemp Meadows is everything but expensive. Kemp Meadows brings you the best of trusted and proven quality health care and over 30 years experienced management in caring for senior adults.
What Makes Us Special
Kemp Meadows, a St. Clair Services Corporation facility, is located in beautiful Winfield, Alabama. The city of Winfield offers the very best in small town living -- from its warm and inviting atmosphere and gorgeous park & recreational facilities, to its modern regional hospital and top-ranked school system. Winfield and Kemp Meadows are conveniently located just off Exit #30 on U.S. Highway 78 (future I-22), just 75 miles northwest of Birmingham.
Features of Kemp Meadows Assisted Living
- Pets: Small pets allowed
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Single Rooms
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: Pet deposit of $500
- Minimum rate: $2,220/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $2,950/month
- State License(s): B4704
Location of Kemp Meadows Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities