The Greens at Cannondale

435 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT, 06897

Reviews of The Greens at Cannondale

Aard Rinn November 08, 2012

I was very impressed with the condition of the facility. It was clean and well kept, and had plenty of staff on hand. The staff seemed friendly, and they let us bring my grandfather a cheesecake for his birthday, which some places won't. They also came and sang a birthday song for him, which I thought was a nice touch. My grandfather was less than happy to be in a nursing home, as he's a very independent man, and doesn't like being cooped up for more than a day or two, but they made sure he had his tablet and his newspaper every morning, and took him around the grounds every day, which is important with his physical therapy. All in all, a good facility from what I saw of it. The only real issue is that they didn't have good wi-fi/computer usage for the residents, which some might mind, I'm sure.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Greens at Cannondale

The Greens at Cannondale is an assisted living facility in Wilton, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Greens at Cannondale for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Greens at Cannondale