NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Payment

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Wilton

Brookdale Wilton provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Brookdale Wilton

Posted by Caring104096550 April 25, 2015
4.0

We visited Brookdale. The folks were very nice and accommodating. It was fairly good also. The rooms were very similar to the place where my aunt was. I didn't dine there, and the dining seemed a little smaller, but it was pretty clean. They had the same activities as the place my aunt was in. Everybody was very polite. They showed me the room. They answered all my questions. I would have moved my aunt there if I had to.

Posted by Richard103525950 March 26, 2015

My mother has been in Brookdale Place of Wilton for about two months now. It is a fabulous place. The people are caring, loving, and very attentive, and they listen to the residents and follow them. They go up to their room to give their medications instead of making them wait in line. Right from the director down, everyone is caring and really nice. I recommend this place to anyone.

Posted by Caring85503850 June 11, 2014
3.0

Brookdale Place was a smaller community. We looked at what the prices would be, but we didn't do a complete calculation on what rooms they had available and what specific prices they would be. They have some activities, but they don't have a lot.

Posted by Sharon80026850 May 31, 2014

The people at Brookdale Place were very nice. We had a good tour, and they were very helpful. The rooms were very clean and very spacious. They were playing bingo. Their living room was on the small side, and I didn't think that their social area was that large either.

Posted by Mara1 January 31, 2014

Brookdale Place of Wilton is an excellent place and the staff are definitely professional. They know how to tailor to each of the resident's needs. They were really great with my mother-in-law when she was there for a month. I would definitely recommend them.

Location of Brookdale Wilton