Spring Arbor of Wilson

2045 Ward Boulevard, Nw, Wilson, NC, 27893

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Wilson

Avodah3 February 29, 2012

This facility in Wilson, NC is an excellent facility. One of my church friends, in fact,she was one of the oldest members of my church Jackson Chapel 1st Missionary Baptist Church. She has passed away going on 2 years now. She set it up so that members of our church choir could go there and sing for the entire facility. She was an outspoken and loveable person. She stayed that way when she was admitted. That was one way we knew Spring Arbor was and is an excellent facility because she would have talked about it. We noticed the attention the staff gave the residents treating them like individuals and with respect not like just patients. We noticed how the residents were well dressed and bathed. We noticed how attentive they were when the residents weren't feeling well or if they were walking to watch over them to prevent falls.They went out of their way to accommodate and make the families feel needed and treated them with respect. All suggestions were taken to heart and followed the majority of the time. If they went on an outing like to our church, the staff was so attentive. In fact, the word family comes to mind when I think of Spring Arbor of Wilson, NC. If a death occurred at the facility, all knew about it like family, all attended church like family, all shared in the grief like family, and that included the staff. No one was mean. We did not hear about RN/CNA mistreatment of the residents and the residents did not complain about anything of the sort. Spring Arbor is an excellent facility.

Doug June 30, 2011

Having spent a lot of time visiting nursing homes in and around North Carolina and other states, I have to say that this place is one of the best I have ever seen. It is clean, neat, orderly and well maintained. The staff is kind and professional. Knowing that it can be a challenge to care for the elderly and ill citizens of Wilson an the surrounding area's, they always go above and beyond the call of duty. During my visit the fire alarm was activated by accident yet they treated it like the real thing and made sure that ALL the residents were evacuated promptly and all were accounted for and cared for while the fire department made sure everything was safe. i have to say that this facility is more than suited to provide exceptional care and control of your loved one if the need ever arises for you to have to consider placing the one you love in a facility like this. A standing ovation is given to this facility!

About Spring Arbor of Wilson

Spring Arbor of Wilson is an assisted living facility in Wilson, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Spring Arbor of Wilson for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Spring Arbor of Wilson