Morningside of Wilmington

2744 South 17th St, Wilmington, NC, 28412

Reviews of Morningside of Wilmington

PaigeSHNSK May 22, 2016

Mom’s in Morningside of Wilmington. It used to be Pacifica. They are fairly accommodating. The nurses and the assistants appear to be great. Mom has actually gotten physically healthier since she’s been there, even though she’s not happy about it. My mom’s apartment has a little garden, a refrigerator, freezer, little counter, sink, and a few cabinets. It has a French door that leads out into an interior courtyard and garden and a roomy bathroom. They freshly painted the apartment and put in a new carpet. Mom’s really into the church services and the Bible study. I know they have musical concerts, a variety of crafts, bingo, weekly excursions to lunch or to the museum, and once a month, they go to Walmart. I think they have gardening program getting started this month. My mom likes the breakfast. I have had some difficulty with the medications in their pharmacy services. I refused their pharmacy services, but I received a bill from their pharmacy despite taking all of Mom’s medications to them myself. I have to get that straightened out.

hexmom July 24, 2013

We visited this facility as a possible assisted living home for Mother. The first thing we saw was the health department rating of 90.5! Very bad, and eliminated this facility from our consideration.

Mary19 August 19, 2012

We chose this facility because of its level of care. This one have a higher level of care as opposed to other facilities. The staff were extremely well. We weren't rushed as with regards to providing us with information. It's a very clean facility and no smell whatsoever. So far we're satisfied with what we have seen. It seemed that the residents there are fine and are taken care of. The facility is well-lighted. It's great. Our uncle's room is spacious and bright. We have sampled their food and it tastes good. Everything is well in this place. We're comfortable and happy that uncle is there.

From Morningside of Wilmington

Morningside of Wilmington offers compassionate senior care in Wilmington, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Wilmington shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Wilmington, NC.

Features of Morningside of Wilmington

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55