Windsor Place of Wilmington Assisted Living

92 West Street, Wilmington, MA, 01887

Reviews of Windsor Place of Wilmington Assisted Living

concerned child 400 July 01, 2013

Very happy with the staff and facility.

drgwish3 September 26, 2012

I visited this facility and found that it is fairly new, clean, and organized. I saw there is a piano for entertainment, a schedule for all sorts of various activities that seemed fun. The staff seemed friendly and the living area was very large with lots of comfortable, new chairs. The dining area was like dining in a fancy restaurant, four star hotel with all the clean silverware, folded napkins, nice white dinnerware and tablecloths and new chairs. The serving staff was friendly. The people who lived there seemed happy and they were allowed to go outside where there is a pathway and a garden area with benches. On their website, I was invited to have lunch there and bring a friend or relative. They are very happy to allow you to tour their very recommended newest facility. There was plenty of parking at Windsor Place as well and in a nice, wooded area, away from any busy roads. This is a very well kept, clean facility. I would highly recommend this place.

gan April 03, 2012

I researched the property myself. Upon my findings I found that the facility was very clean, the staff was very helpful and cheery. The marketing director very nice and made me feel right at home, she brought me a glass of wine. I could not believe the dining room was beautiful. I only had one concern was I have family that visits me with their kids. I did not see a place where we could visit together.

From Windsor Place of Wilmington Assisted Living

We have a beautiful facility that is located just off I-93 at Exit 38. Also very close to I-95!

We have a memory community within our larger community. We offer respite care so that you can try us out!

We have so many great activities which include entertainment within our building and trips every week to very exciting places!

The food is delicious! Housekeeping keeps the community spotless!

Our memory community has a great reputation in the community for the outstanding care and attention to the residents

Features of Windsor Place of Wilmington Assisted Living