The Lorelton

2200 West 4th St., Wilmington, DE, 19805

Reviews of The Lorelton

November 30, 2015

By Rosemary26

We went to The Lorelton. I was impressed with it. It was very nice. The apartments were extremely nice and spacious. There was a lady doing chair exercises and everybody seemed happy. The staff was very nice and pleasant. The place was clean and had a very homey atmosphere.

By Helen Thomas

I love the the Lorelton. It has been my home for over 20 years. I am now 94 years old and I expect to spend the rest of my life here. It’s a small facility. The staff and the residents can be friends. We are a community.

By Marie Lally

The staff in the dining room are so helpful and courteous. The activities are excellent!

By Harry Wujcik

The management is good in giving assistance to residents. The provide list of activities. There’s no dull moment. The food is excellent. They will get you whatever you want to eat. The cooks are great. I’m really glad to be here. I can’t see any other facility betten than Lorelton.

September 13, 2015

By Caring116720750

The services here are very satisfactory and the convenience and happiness of the residents are of prime concern. The friendliness and kindness of the staff are a great asset.

June 30, 2015

By Caring109019250

The Lorelton is a nice facility, and my father seems well adjusted. The staff is very helpful, and they have nurses. They have very nice and clean apartments. He has a one-bedroom apartment. The dining room is the one thing we really like, which looks like a restaurant. They have a lot of different things everyday -- trips to the casino, to the grocery store, to the restaurant -- and they have walks.

Photos of The Lorelton

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 11:1

About The Lorelton

Built in 1932, The Lorelton building was originally the historic Charles B. Elementary School. Taking up and entire city block, our amazing architectural structure gives our residents not only a great deal of space but each apartment features high ceilings and literally endless walls of windows. The Lorelton is owned by a Foundation not a chain. We are Non-Profit so we keep our rates reasonable. We are locally owned and managed so we have the flexibility to incorporate our resident’s wants and needs into their day rather than rules dictated by a corporate VP via conference call.

We’ve got privacy when you want to be alone, and people nearby when you want to share experiences. If you’re looking for a dedicated caring home like community with friendly staff and residents then you’ve come to the right place!

Map of The Lorelton