Ingleside Homes, Inc.

1605 N. Broom Street, Wilmington, DE, 19806

Reviews of Ingleside Homes, Inc.

Caring88910650 July 20, 2014

Ingleside Homes was fine. It doesn't have a lot of space, but they are in the city. There was a really nice activity room, and they really took care of their patients. However, it was too much for my mother. The people were more ill than her and they needed a lot of care.

Caring73556850 November 20, 2013

Ingleside Homes is one place that I can give a 1 to. That is because of the marketing person and she was on the independent building. She told me that I would be dumping my mother off and that how rude I was to dump my mother at the nursing home. I walked out of there so fast. I can't believe somebody said that. She was horrible and mean for making me feel like that. Everybody knew her and she'd been there for 10 to 12 years and I can't believe somebody like that was still in that place. Thank God everybody else was so nice. I never got past the door because of what she did.

okla October 14, 2013

My mothers room has bedbugs. The facility has bedbugs.

Michael23 July 29, 2013

Ingleside Homes has a very nice living environment with a lot of interaction with other people. They also have activities and the staff are good.

caring0625113 June 29, 2013

Ingleside Homes had been fantastic for both my parents. The food service has been very good. Their staff are very courteous.

Bonnie16 May 31, 2013

Everybody at Ingleside seems to be happy. They have a community room where everybody was gathered together. But I'm looking for something a little brighter. This place had a nursing home feel to it. But it's not a bad place. I would recommend it to others to at least check it out.

Alicia2 May 29, 2013

Ingleside Homes was clean as it can be and didn't smell like a nursing home. People were very friendly. They have a lot of social activities going for the residents. They provide meals so you don't need to cook in your apartment. You select them up from the menu. That's all good, but I do like to cook sometimes.

Kenny2 July 23, 2012

My experience with Ingleside Homes was always a pleasant and positive one. The staff seemed to genuinely care about the residents and related to them on a personal level. It was evident it was more than just a job to them. I knew my grandfather was being cared for when I was not around. The amenities were great too, there was always something for him to do. They had two lounges with cable tv and tons of books, and the cafeteria had good food. Everyone always seemed pleasant and upbeat, and the staff was obviously skilled.

From Ingleside Homes, Inc.

Our Mission

Ingleside's mission is to ensure that every senior, regardless of their level of income, has an opportunity to live the fullest possible life at his or her highest level of independence.

Ingleside Assisted Living, LLC is a non-profit organization which provides affordable, high quality, comprehensive services to seniors in the Delaware Valley. This includes retirement living, health care, and community outreach to a diverse population. Services provided are aimed at enabling people to live the fullest possible lives. Ingleside fosters a culture that values and respects staff, volunteers, and those we serve.

Ingleside Bus Transportation Services

Whether seniors need to get to a medical appointment off-site or want to visit the local shops, Ingleside Homes transportation services will get them where they need to go.

Ingleside Beauty Salon

Seniors can enjoy on-site pampering at our on site full-service beauty salon. Whether they need a quick trim or a permanent, seniors will leave feeling their best.

24 hour Nursing care

Full time Activities Director on staff to keep residents busy with a variety of things to do. Insuring that they are kept busy, both physically & mentally. We also have a Physical & Occupational Therapy office on site.

In addition, our Resident Services coordinators are on site to:
  1. Provide general assistance and advocacy related to supportive and social services
  2. Develop and maintain relationships with community resources
  3. Act as a liaison with local care providers, hospitals, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurers
  4. Work cooperatively with our residents and their families to ensure their well-being
  5. Promote a positive social climate that fosters residents’ psychosocial well-being

Features of Ingleside Homes, Inc.

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Staff patient ratio: 25-1
  • Minimum age: AL-none / IL-62 or on SS disability

• Licenses: for Assisted Living
  • State License(s): 2031

Location of Ingleside Homes, Inc.