Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Willow View Home

Average Rating: 3.5 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Willow View Home
Posted by Carolyne1 August 06, 2015

I am a happy resident at Willow View Home. The staff here is very nice. I have a very pretty room. I like it because it is very large, clean, and bright. The food could be better though. It's not that healthy for the residents. The dining room is upstairs, and it is good to look at. We also have a lot of activities here like bingos, arts, and crafts. They take us out for shopping once in a while too. Overall, I feel safe here. That is the good thing about being here!

Willow View Home
Posted by Gilbert1 April 17, 2013

Willow View Home is the Taj Mahal. That would be the premiere place to go to if you could afford it. One of my clients took me there for a tour and it was just absolutely gorgeous. The cafeteria was like being in a 5 star hotel. I walked into a very huge place, with candles and a cathedral ceiling. I thought I was walking into a theatre. That's how grand it was.

When I was there, there were people from 32 states that did their due diligence to discover that that's where they wanted to go. They had the money and they chose to go to this resort-like retirement community and assisted-living facility. You would wish you never had to leave because they'll take care of you even up to the last moment of your life. The whole section for maintaining and caring for people with dementia was so beautiful, so well done and the staff was caring.

It was a pleasing thing to see the difference in the quality of people that they hire. I'm going to be frank. I swear that people that go into this business love to care for the residents, but sometimes their paycheck makes a difference about how they work.

Location of Willow View Home