The Landing at Willow Grove

1120 York Road, Willow Grove, PA, 19090

Reviews of The Landing at Willow Grove

August 16, 2016

By Steve245646

The Landing at Willow Grove was a good place, and I liked it. What I did not like about it was that it was multi-floor, so the residents had to take an elevator. The room was good, and I liked the size. I liked the dining area, which had a nice view overlooking a lake. The amenities were sufficient. The staff was helpful and friendly. They had a companion dog in the lobby for the residents. The value for the money was fair. It was in a good location.

June 28, 2016

By S.M.248188

The Landing at Willow Grove was assisted living and personal care and small, which was nice. I thought he would like that one. The rooms were nice and a little larger than usual. The dining room was very nice. They had a little cafe and a dining room that looked over the water. It's close to everything. Whatever you need was right there. It's a very pretty little place with a lot of choices for food and a pool table area and a library. It's very nice, and the price was very good and reasonable.

June 22, 2016

By Anitra771854

The Landing at Willow Grove was a nice, clean facility. I was impressed and really liked it. The placed smelled clean, which was very important to me. I had a nice tour and saw their cafeteria. There was a lake outside that was really nice. The people were very kind and very informative. The dining area was clean and spacious.

Photos of The Landing at Willow Grove

Features of The Landing at Willow Grove

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: Our Monthly Rent Is All Inclusive In Our Memory Care

• Housing Extra: Shared Living; Lake Side And City Side Views

• Features Extra: Therapy Room For Pt,Ot, And Speech/Property Sits On Silver Lake

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Pharma

• Activities Extra: Support Groups

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Landing at Willow Grove

The Landing At Willow Grove is A Personal Care and Senior Living Community, that offers a specially designed Memory Care neighborhood located in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. Welcome to our lakeside community where you will find the best in quality personal care and retirement senior living. Our goal is the make The Landing at Willow Grove your home, where you will receive exceptional personal care while enjoying an independent retirement lifestyle. When you walk through our newly updated community, you will see friends gathering in many of the different common areas we offer: from the front parlor, to the piano lounge, to the social areas on every floor, as well as our lakeside view and gazebo. Our compassionate and highly trained professional staff is on hand 24 hours each day to care for our Residents. Together, we have created a sense of home and community that makes every day special. The Landing at Willow Grove is situated on a picturesqu e lake surrounded by stately willow trees and an abundance of plants and wildlife, including a lovely pair of swans. We are conveniently located near highways, medical services, quality restaurants, shopping, and the fine arts.

Lakeside Retirement Living and Exceptional Personal Care Services