Tennyson Court

49 Tennyson Court, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of Tennyson Court

October 28, 2015

By John113126150

My mother was in Tennyson Court for 10 days, but she fell and hit her head and passed. She liked it very much. It was very clean and very nice, but it was a small facility. Everybody was very nice as well. Her room was well-lit, beautiful, and brand new. She had new rugs, and it was very clean.

July 31, 2015

By Harold22

We have a good experience with Tennyson Court. The staff assists my mom whenever she needs assistance. The food is excellent, and the dining experience is wonderful. They have group get-togethers, singing, dancing, exercises, and outings.

May 07, 2015

By cman1995

Hands down best experience I ever could've asked for. The employees are always friendly, smiling, working hard and providing excellent care. Their customer service is also incredible. For example, my mother living there told me her room was slightly cold I notified the front desk, by the time i was back had walked her back to her room there was already a maintenance man there tinkering with the system to help which resulted in the issue being solved immediately. The level of care simply phenomenal, I never had to worry that my mother was being treated poorly when she was at Tennyson. The building and grounds are taken care of better than or on par with any facility I have ever seen. They run a tight well knit family style shift here that is unparalleled. They have a wonderful popcorn machine and hot chocolate/coffee station at the front desk that my children absolutely loved. In addition they have multiple finch displays with a multitude of birds with many exotic colors that capture the imagination of children and the residents. They run great activities on a day by day basis and throw good parties for almost every occasion from Christmas, to St. Patricks day. They constantly have live music performers come in to liven things up. Almost every time I come into the building i notice something going on for these residents, whether is a priest, bingo, ice cream socials... ect. Tennyson is incredible and I will always be grateful for making the decision to use Tennyson which somehow continues to improve day by day.

February 19, 2015

By Frank37

I went to Tennyson Court. It was a very nice place to live, but way too expensive. I thought it was clean. The bathroom was very nice. It was inclusive of a television. The staff was friendly. From what I could see, there were some activities.

Photos of Tennyson Court

Services & Amenities of Tennyson Court

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5550/month

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• State Licenses: 240-F-874

About Tennyson Court

We know that choosing a place for your loved ones can be difficult. You need to find a place with caring staff who understands your loved one's needs. That's why we focus on assisted living and memory care. With over 15 years of experience, you know you can trust the best. We promote independence and preserve mental ability-so your loved one doesn't just have a beautiful place to live, they have a home that will help them thrive.

At Tennyson Court, we seek to enhance the quality of life and independence of residents. We provide assistance and supervision with the activities of daily living, residential care, so that each resident may realize their full potential. Activities of daily living include: bathing, dressing, medication management, toileting, grooming, and hygiene.

At Tennyson Court, we recognize that individuals with Alzheimer’s or Dementia require a specialized memory care program with different services. Our residents engage in activities and programs throughout the day that are designed to enhance their independence and quality of life. All services are tailored to meet the cognitive needs of each resident. Each Resident Care Aide and Nurse is required to complete comprehensive training on effectively and respectfully meeting the needs of residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.

Our personalized care plans involve our Case Manager, your loved one, your family and your primary medical doctor. The planning starts at your pre-admission evaluation. Together over the first 30 days of your admission your care plan is shaped to meet your individual needs. You, your loved one and the case manager meet by the end of the first 30 days to go over the care plan and you or your loved one signs off on the services to be provided. From then on, the plan is under constant evaluation to meet your loved ones ever changing needs.

Our Case Manager sits with each resident & family to develop an Individualized Care Plan. We want to know mom or dads daily routine – how can we best maintain their routine during the transition.

Map of Tennyson Court