Elderwood Village at Williamsville

5271 Main Street, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of Elderwood Village at Williamsville

November 07, 2013

By Kbrooklyn

I was involved in helping a neighbor choose an assisted living facility and we could not be happier with her new home at Elderwood. She is loving it and is so involved and happy. This was a blessing to her daughter and to those of us who care about her. The staff is wonderful, the services provided are amazing and she is so happy there.

November 24, 2012

By Mosell5

ElderWood Village at Glenwood seemed like an extremely nice place to live. I know that facilities like this one are often scrutinized as cold or sterile, but this one seems different from most. Many residents would prefer to live on their own in homes, I am sure, but with the assistance that they need, ElderWood provides an excellent alternative. My mother's friend always seemed to like living in the Village. I believe that because elderly people have a harder time getting out and being involved in things, they sometimes struggle to make connections and they become more isolated. But a residence like ElderWood is a great place for elderly people to be integrated into a community. I believe this is very helpful for them. The staff always was extremely friendly, attentive, and helpful, and I thought the facility was beautiful as well. From all appearances, ElderWood is a terrific assisted living facility.

August 13, 2011

By oldspring

The staff at The Glenwood were so wonderful to my Dad. They made him feel like the mayor of the building and encouraged his great sense of humor to shine!

Photos of Elderwood Village at Williamsville

Services & Amenities of Elderwood Village at Williamsville

• Maximum Cost: $4945/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: One Time Community Fee Of $1,000

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Activities Extra: Cards, Entertainment, Brain Fitness, Walking Club, Bingo, Movie Nights, Men's Club

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Are Private Pay Only (Ltc Insurance & Va Aide & Attendance Benefit Also Taken)

• Licenses: Enriched Housing
  • State Licenses: AF0500B

About Elderwood Village at Williamsville

Elderwood Village at Williamville offers beautiful apartment style accommodations in either Studio, One or Two Bedroom Floor plans.

As an assisted living community, our residence is designed to help promote an independent lifestyle. Our specially designed building features spacious apartments with kitchenettes, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry service and personal care services.

The monthly rent includes all services, utilities, cable TV and personal care assistance. Unlike most facilities, there is no extra charge for daily assistance, medication management or medical care coordination. Our smaller community ~ only 87 apartments ~ offers a warm and friendly environment that you and your loved one are sure to enjoy. At ElderWood, we can also assist with any short or long term skilled care services should the need arise.

Located in the beautiful and historic Village of Williamsville. We offer apartment style living with the extra support one may need.

Map of Elderwood Village at Williamsville