Brookdale Bassett Park

111 St. Gregory Court, Williamsville, NY, 14221

Reviews of Brookdale Bassett Park

Caring99273650 September 26, 2014

I don’t think I liked Emeritus. I wasn’t impressed with the facility as a whole as far as the dining area and the rooms were very small. Overall, it wasn’t nearly as nice.

Caring94358050 September 23, 2014

I think the rooms of Emeritus at Bassett Park Manor were the smallest of the three residences we looked at. The staff seemed nice and, of course, when you come in for a visit, they all turn it on to make sure they are doing their best behavior. It was clean, neat, well-taken care of and maintained, but it was the oldest of the three.

Rance September 12, 2014

Staff are "All" great; the food is very good; the facility is very clean and well-organized, with super nice people. AAA+++

Laurie27 September 12, 2014

The staff is very caring. My mom is very happy there. Many of the staff go above and beyond.

Thomas36 July 07, 2014

Everything about the Emeritus at Bassett Park Manor was very well done. The rooms were clean, the building was clean, the food was good, and the staff seemed well trained. It was a good experience. I spoke to the supervisor of the building, and she answered all my questions and did a very good job. I visited the dining room and saw the menu. It was more like a restaurant atmosphere rather than a cafeteria; it was well done. The staff was very helpful, very well trained, and very friendly. Everybody did a really good job when I was there. The woman I spoke to was Pamela, and she was the community relations director. She was very nice, very friendly, very helpful, and very understanding. She does her job really well.

Caring72911050 February 27, 2014

Dad is currently in Basset Manor (Emeritus). He is comfortable there with facility as a whole and with the friends, he has there. His accommodation is fine. It has its pluses and minuses. However, they do their best as far as entertainment for the residents. His food and his care are fine. There are some rough spots but they manage to get that straightened out. They have a good staff on hand now and we are satisfied. However, they have a lot of change over the management and the staff overall. I also know there has been a lot of change in wellness coordination and administration, which makes it very difficult to know what is going on. Now, they have a new director on staff so things should be better.

Ava8 August 02, 2013

Mom has been in Bassett Park Manor for a while. It's close to where I am and it's what we could afford. Her room is very nice, the food is very good, and the care is okay, too. Everything is nice about the place. But they could improve on the cleanliness. Most of the time it's okay. A couple of times I've been disappointed, but I've addressed it and they took care of it.

Judy34 July 31, 2013

Emeritus is nice and clean. The room that we saw was a bit smaller but it is still fine. It definitely have enough room for what my dad would have needed, a bed, a dresser and a bathroom. Their dining room is very nice. Their staff is very nice and very friendly as well. They have a big calendar on the wall for the residents to know what activities are in store for the day. They also have activity rooms and a separate room that have a theater with a big screen and a popcorn machine. Overall, Emeritus looks like a nice place to stay; however, it has a typical nursing home atmosphere.

Carol44 July 25, 2013

My mom went to Bassett Park Manor. We chose the place because they had special rate in the month of May. I was able to get her a private room. I like the fact that it's a one floor facility because she is in a wheelchair. The place is clean. I like the location. The food seems very good although my mom is not used with the low sodium diet. The staff seems very attentive and the activities are appropriate for her. What I liked best about this facility is the price and the quality of care that she is getting as it seemed to be the most reasonable one.

Caring5062 June 27, 2013

Emeritus at Bassett Park Manor was bright and clean. The rooms were small and you could put a little table and couch, but the bed was just right there. The food had no taste. The staff who interviewed me was excellent, very helpful, very thorough and knowledgeable. I would suggest they improve their food.

Caring 4082 May 11, 2013

We visited Emeritus and the people we talked to were great. The facility was good but they did not have what we needed. It did not suit what we looked for.

CHERRY1 June 02, 2012

It was a very good experience. The positives were it was clean, neat and pleasant smelling. All the public areas are beautiful and well maintained. The staff are very warm and friendly to us. My friend is extremely happy there. In my view, its the best for any family which is considering assisted living for one of its family members.

CullGuitarist June 23, 2011

I have been consistently impressed with Bassett Park Manor for several years now. I currently have an aunt in the facility, and have also had three other close family friends that were residents within the past ten years. Bassett Park Manor is consistently clean, neat, and pleasant-smelling. The public areas of the Manor are beautifully appointed and well maintained; visiting is like stopping by an elegant hotel. Without exception, the staff have been warm and friendly to us, and have treated my aunt with compassion, dignity and respect. She is extremely happy there, and we can sleep well at night because we have confidence that she's in caring, capable hands. She loves the easy access to socialization with the other residents; she has privacy when she wants it, but is never isolated or lonely. Bassett Park Manor has been a godsend for her. In my experience this facility gets it right and is definitely worth a visit for any family considering assisted living for one of its members.

From Brookdale Bassett Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Bassett Park