Juniper Village at Williamstown

1648 Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ, 08094

Reviews of Juniper Village at Williamstown

Sandy109543250 August 08, 2015

We are kind of looking for a place that is close to us, and Juniper Village is kind of in the middle. The staff is very nice people. The place is nice and clean. They are really good with the people, and I will definitely recommend it to anybody. My mother is in a shared room, and it is pretty good. She has a twin bed and another part of it that can sit either another twin or full size bed in it. It has a little kitchenette and a huge bathroom. My sister and I eat lunch there, and the food is good. The people serving the food are very helpful and nice. The dining area is a nice little area where they have a couple of chairs and tables. It is very nice and clean. They tell us a lot of activities, but I don't think she gets into anything. They have arts & crafts and church services. They have an area where they can actually therapy on them. They have an outside area around the whole building where they can actually go outside and sit. They have everything there that you can actually imagine.

Thank you Sandy for your keen observations of Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are grateful for the opportunity to care for your mother and develop a strong relationship with you and your sister as well. We enjoy having our families dine with us as well as attending events and activities. Thank you also for noticing our in-house therapy program. We are proud to be able to offer many additional services through our Partners in Caring such as several kinds of therapy, physician and clinic services and more. We appreciate your recommendation of Juniper Village at Williamstown and the faith you place in us to care for your mother.

Mary106392450 May 13, 2015

We choose Juniper Village because it is beautiful. They have a very nice secure memory care facility that is separate that we really like a lot. The people are very dedicated, and the residents there are very well cared for. The dining area is very clean and beautiful. It is a very pleasant area to dine. They exceed all of our requirements.

Thank you for your five-star review of Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are grateful to you for recognizing our Wellspring Memory Program as exceeding your requirements. Our intensive training program - specific to dementia care - is one of the components that makes this program so successful. We appreciate you referring our memory care and assisted living communities to others.

April4 February 15, 2013

Juniper Village is very nice and very homey. You can decorate the rooms however you want it. My brother was in a service so he has all of his marine paraphernalia around the room. The place is very clean, and they take good care of their people. They have a lot of activities going on. My brother had a stroke recently, so this is all new to him. But he has no complaints and he's very content there.

jazzyyjaygrl July 11, 2012

From the moment I drove past Juniper Village I knew I had to pull in and see it for myself. It is a beautiful building and gorgeously landscaped, but it still felt like I was pulling up to a home, not a facility. There is something about the hanging flower baskets and wooden rocking chairs on the porch that make you feel welcome, in fact invited. After I greeted the smiling faces around me, reading papers and working on needle points I stepped inside. It was not at all anything less than I had imagined, which is rather hard to find these days. The walls were covered in an elegant yet warm colored wall paper, with sconces and pictures lighting the halls. The carpet wasn't linoleum, it was carpet in a facility. I was immediately rushed with staff who all dotted smiling faces and outreaching hands asking if there was anything, anything at all they could help me with. I had literally walked in off the streets and they were acting as if I were some long lost cousin they had finally been reunited with. For me, the magnificent facility says a lot but it certainly doesn't say it all. For me it was those faces, those faces of happiness and contempt rocking on the chairs on the porch that I will never forget.

From Juniper Village at Williamstown

Juniper Village at Williamstown is a two building campus that offers hospice services in New Jersey. Our assisted living community is home to approximately 35 people, and is dedicated to providing the finest in personal assisted living services and exceptional respite care and short-term care in order to foster healthy and independent lives for residents.

The assisted living community offers spacious one-bedroom and studio suites, each with its own private bath. Some apartments even feature their own private outdoor patio! Conveniently located on Black Horse Pike in Williamstown, New Jersey -- just 20 minutes from Cherry Hill -- our assisted living community features a fireplace, beauty salon and spa, private family dining room, and cozy living spaces.

Juniper Village at Williamstown shares the same campus as Juniper Village at Williamstown, Wellspring Memory Care Program, a secured assisted living community designed and run to meet the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other memory disorders.

Assisted Living and Memory Care available on one campus; Alzheimer's Foundation of America Excellence in Care Giving award and Activities programming is individualized to each building.

Features of Juniper Village at Williamstown

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,910/month

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Juniper Village at Williamstown