Juniper Village at Williamstown

1648 Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ, 08094

Reviews of Juniper Village at Williamstown

September 01, 2017

By Caryl M. W.

After checking several other facilities, my mother has resided in Juniper Village Williamstown for 6 1/2 years b/c she was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. For the first 5 years, while she could still communicate, she was in the assisted living facility with a live in aide, I paid extra for. As she continued to decline, I moved her to the memory care building & she has round the clock attention. One reason I chose Juniper is b/c it's the only facility in NJ sanctioned by the Alzheimer's Association. I have never regretted trusting the staff of Juniper Village. It's never easy making the decision to move a loved one to a facility & it's not easy choosing a facility to care for the loved one, but Juniper Village Williamstown provides the family with peace of mind. They respond to every inquiry & they've proven themselves as genuine guardians & have earned my trust & faith. I never doubt the care my mother receives or worry. Juniper Village has provided relief to me so I've been able to focus my attention & care for a sick spouse at home without concerns for my mother's care. I highly recommend Juniper Village Williamstown.
Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

September 01, 2017

By NancyB.

My mother has been a resident of Juniper Village for 5 years. In that time, her dementia has progressed significantly. The nursing staff has been wonderful with her in her physical care as well as her mental health. The staff engage her in conversation and have become her family. The nursing director has been great at keeping me informed of any issues or changes. It has been a great choice for mom.

November 22, 2016

By Carol J.533844

We took a tour at Juniper Village, which only had about 45 residents. The tour guide worked there for almost 20 years, and she was very knowledgeable. It appeared that the aide attended to just about everything for each individual. It was a smaller community. We saw some activities going on. They were getting ready for arts & crafts. They used the same room for their mass for their arts & crafts. They had a Catholic community, which was important to my mom.

Carol, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Juniper Village at Williamstown. We appreciate this wonderful review and your recommendation to others. We hope to be your choice of residence for your mother.

June 20, 2016

By mebner1968

My mother has just recently became part of the Juniper family. Having worked in this industry, and being a nurse, I knew exactly what to look for and what questions to ask ( and what the answers should be!). The management and staff were extremely knowledgeable and genuine and choosing Williamstown was the best decision we ever made!!! She is safe and sound and happy!

Thank you, Mebner1968, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service and we appreciate you sharing both your professional and personal experiences with others here. We always love to receive great feedback.

December 31, 2015

By DorothyDJ

My mother is in Juniper Village at Williamstown, and they're very good. The rooms are fine. The staff all seem to be doing their job well. The cleanliness is phenomenal. It is immaculate. It is spotless. They're interacting with anybody who walks past. They greet the person and talk to them. I have no complaints. I absolutely recommend them. I definitely give them a 5 especially for the price. It looks like a nice hotel, bright, and airy looking. They have inside courtyards and some of the rooms have little patios to sit on.

Thank you so much Dorothy. We are thrilled that your mother is at Juniper Village at Williamstown and that you are so happy with what we have to offer. We strive to keep our community in the best condition and are pleased that you have noticed that. Thank you also for recognizing our attentive caring staff. They are at the heart and soul of all that we do. We truly appreciate this recommendation.

December 25, 2015

By Happy Visitor6

We find Juniper Village-Williamstown to be very amenable for what we need for our mother. The staff who assisted us was outstanding. The director of admissions and the dementia patients’ service people are great. They are very good. The rooms were very nice. I love the facility; it was fantastic, compared to other facilities we’ve seen. I would recommend this facility.

Thank you for your visit to Juniper Village at Williamstown and your recommendation to others. We appreciate you taking the time to share your observations and acknowledging our outstanding staff and facilities.

November 30, 2015

By DT2

We chose Juniper Village for my mom. We chose it because it's small and in a location that she was used to living in as well as close to the members of the family. So far, everything has been good. I don’t take issue with anything.

Thank you DT2. We're happy that you chose Juniper Village at Williamstown for your mother. We look forward to helping her make many new memories in her new home!

August 08, 2015

By Sandy109543250

We are kind of looking for a place that is close to us, and Juniper Village is kind of in the middle. The staff is very nice people. The place is nice and clean. They are really good with the people, and I will definitely recommend it to anybody. My mother is in a shared room, and it is pretty good. She has a twin bed and another part of it that can sit either another twin or full size bed in it. It has a little kitchenette and a huge bathroom. My sister and I eat lunch there, and the food is good. The people serving the food are very helpful and nice. The dining area is a nice little area where they have a couple of chairs and tables. It is very nice and clean. They tell us a lot of activities, but I don't think she gets into anything. They have arts & crafts and church services. They have an area where they can actually therapy on them. They have an outside area around the whole building where they can actually go outside and sit. They have everything there that you can actually imagine.

Thank you Sandy for your keen observations of Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are grateful for the opportunity to care for your mother and develop a strong relationship with you and your sister as well. We enjoy having our families dine with us as well as attending events and activities. Thank you also for noticing our in-house therapy program. We are proud to be able to offer many additional services through our Partners in Caring such as several kinds of therapy, physician and clinic services and more. We appreciate your recommendation of Juniper Village at Williamstown and the faith you place in us to care for your mother.

May 13, 2015

By Mary106392450

We choose Juniper Village because it is beautiful. They have a very nice secure memory care facility that is separate that we really like a lot. The people are very dedicated, and the residents there are very well cared for. The dining area is very clean and beautiful. It is a very pleasant area to dine. They exceed all of our requirements.

Thank you for your five-star review of Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are grateful to you for recognizing our Wellspring Memory Program as exceeding your requirements. Our intensive training program - specific to dementia care - is one of the components that makes this program so successful. We appreciate you referring our memory care and assisted living communities to others.

February 15, 2013

By April4

Juniper Village is very nice and very homey. You can decorate the rooms however you want it. My brother was in a service so he has all of his marine paraphernalia around the room. The place is very clean, and they take good care of their people. They have a lot of activities going on. My brother had a stroke recently, so this is all new to him. But he has no complaints and he's very content there.

July 11, 2012

By jazzyyjaygrl

From the moment I drove past Juniper Village I knew I had to pull in and see it for myself. It is a beautiful building and gorgeously landscaped, but it still felt like I was pulling up to a home, not a facility. There is something about the hanging flower baskets and wooden rocking chairs on the porch that make you feel welcome, in fact invited. After I greeted the smiling faces around me, reading papers and working on needle points I stepped inside. It was not at all anything less than I had imagined, which is rather hard to find these days. The walls were covered in an elegant yet warm colored wall paper, with sconces and pictures lighting the halls. The carpet wasn't linoleum, it was carpet in a facility. I was immediately rushed with staff who all dotted smiling faces and outreaching hands asking if there was anything, anything at all they could help me with. I had literally walked in off the streets and they were acting as if I were some long lost cousin they had finally been reunited with. For me, the magnificent facility says a lot but it certainly doesn't say it all. For me it was those faces, those faces of happiness and contempt rocking on the chairs on the porch that I will never forget.

Photos of Juniper Village at Williamstown

Services & Amenities of Juniper Village at Williamstown

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5010/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

About Juniper Village at Williamstown

Juniper Village at Williamstown is a two building campus that offers hospice services in New Jersey. Our assisted living community is home to approximately 35 people, and is dedicated to providing the finest in personal assisted living services and exceptional respite care and short-term care in order to foster healthy and independent lives for residents.

The assisted living community offers spacious one-bedroom and studio suites, each with its own private bath. Some apartments even feature their own private outdoor patio! Conveniently located on Black Horse Pike in Williamstown, New Jersey -- just 20 minutes from Cherry Hill -- our assisted living community features a fireplace, beauty salon and spa, private family dining room, and cozy living spaces.

Juniper Village at Williamstown shares the same campus as Juniper Village at Williamstown, Wellspring Memory Care Program, a secured assisted living community designed and run to meet the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other memory disorders.

Assisted Living and Memory Care available on one campus; Alzheimer's Foundation of America Excellence in Care Giving award and Activities programming is individualized to each building.

Map of Juniper Village at Williamstown