Dominion Village at Williamsburg

Reviews of Dominion Village at Williamsburg

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 17, 2013

Dominion Village was alright. The people were very nice. I had even planned to take my mother there and I thought everything would be good. However, I wasn't happy with the room that she was going to be in for the cost that she would be paying. It just didn't feel sufficient for her to stay there. It looked like their rooms had been there forever and then some of the bathroom facilities had chipped paintings. There was nothing in the facility that my mom was accustomed to. However, the people there were wonderful. They were very nice.

February 17, 2012

By 123dontknowme

This was an assisted living Home with an added dementia unit with it. It looked clean and maintained, but was unsure of the staff they changed managementa lot, including nursing staff and managers. I was also unsure about the feeding arrangement as well some where in their rooms and the staff was not there to watch those in their room. Nor did it seem like staff had a caring mood but they were looking for nothing more then their pay.

Let Us Search For You

• Low Salt
    • Renal
    • Vegetarian

About Dominion Village at Williamsburg

Dominion Village at Williamsburg offers compassionate senior care in Williamsburg, VA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Dominion Village at Williamsburg shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Williamsburg, VA.

Map of Dominion Village at Williamsburg