Dominion Village at Williamsburg

4132 Longhill Road, Williamsburg, VA, 23188

Reviews of Dominion Village at Williamsburg

Betty48 April 22, 2014

Dominion Village woud be my number one place if my parents can't live independently. The place itself is good because it's closer to a nursing home. Their staff is very compassionate, supportive and understanding. The thing that I like about Dominion Village is that their speech therapist is also a hearing impaired specialist. You don't find that very often. This place is really nice, awesome and very intimate.

Jane78482250 March 20, 2014

The girl who showed me around Dominion Village was very nice, but the facility seemed a little older. It was assisted living and it was one room. The rooms were very small. The staff was very nice and very informative. They had reading groups and they took them out shopping. They had quite a bit. For someone needing assisted living with one just room and not being very active anymore, it would be nice, but it just wasn't what we needed right now.

Valerie18 January 31, 2014

I thought Dominion Village was nice. Everything seemed to be in order. We looked at the apartment-type rooms. They were too large but they were clean. The staff was helpful and nice. When I mentioned about the finances though, she said that if my mom would sell her house, that would only cover like about 10 months, so this place would cost a lot of money. It was just a little bit too high for my mom and it would be hard for us financially.

Caring71026150 October 17, 2013

Dominion Village was alright. The people were very nice. I had even planned to take my mother there and I thought everything would be good. However, I wasn't happy with the room that she was going to be in for the cost that she would be paying. It just didn't feel sufficient for her to stay there. It looked like their rooms had been there forever and then some of the bathroom facilities had chipped paintings. There was nothing in the facility that my mom was accustomed to. However, the people there were wonderful. They were very nice.

123dontknowme February 17, 2012

This was an assisted living Home with an added dementia unit with it. It looked clean and maintained, but was unsure of the staff they changed managementa lot, including nursing staff and managers. I was also unsure about the feeding arrangement as well some where in their rooms and the staff was not there to watch those in their room. Nor did it seem like staff had a caring mood but they were looking for nothing more then their pay.

From Dominion Village at Williamsburg

Dominion Village at Williamsburg offers compassionate senior care in Williamsburg, VA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Dominion Village at Williamsburg shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Williamsburg, VA.

Features of Dominion Village at Williamsburg