Brookdale Williamsburg Assisted Living

3800 Treyburn Drive, Williamsburg, VA, 23185

Reviews of Brookdale Williamsburg | Assisted Living

July 29, 2013

By Kim25

Chambrel had really nice apartments. The food seemed very good. The staff I met seemed very nice but I heard some not so great things about them when I talked to people, but I don't know it firsthand. However, they made it sound that they had more than they had and My mom thought it was too fancy for her.

April 05, 2012

By MeOhMyWhyMe

My wife was partially paralyzed from breast down. She stood up and went to sit down in her wheelchair and broke her left hip and right ankle. I was on the road and put her in the assisted living until she was well enough to come home. This facility allowed her to have our 2 dogs there. The staff was very helpful to get my wife in. She loved the place. She got the care she needed to get her legs to straighten out and the right foot that dropped. They had all kinds of recreation to pass the time and to make new friends. The food was very delicious. You got to order off a menu. You were close to many shopping malls, movie taverns, and sights to visit. They have transportation to take you to your doctor's and other places. I would reccomend this place to anyone who needs assisted living.

Features of Brookdale Williamsburg

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Brookdale Williamsburg

Brookdale Williamsburg provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Williamsburg