Brookdale Williamsburg

3800 Treyburn Drive, Williamsburg, VA, 23185

Reviews of Brookdale Williamsburg

Caring82307850 May 11, 2014

We found Chambrel at Williamsburg for my husband's parents. This is a great facility. They are in a two-bedroom apartment. The food is good, and they have a good menu. The staff are very helpful.

Robert83706650 April 30, 2014

Chambrel is beautiful. Their apartments are a whole lot bigger. It cost a fortune from my point of view. But they're nice. A couple of their apartments were as big as a house. And that would have been just fine. But we couldn't go beyond that. I wandered around but I never got to see the person that was in charge. He went somewhere and it took him 3 weeks to call me back, so I wasn't that much interested. The place was large and most of it was retirement living, and the assisted living was on top of that. It's so expensive. It was high-class. It was a mixture of retired people that wanted to live there and then if you had to have assisted living that was on top of that, that's why it got up to be $7,000 to $9,000 a month. By the time I got to there, I wasn't much interested because it's just too expensive.

Kim25 July 29, 2013

Chambrel had really nice apartments. The food seemed very good. The staff I met seemed very nice but I heard some not so great things about them when I talked to people, but I don't know it firsthand. However, they made it sound that they had more than they had and My mom thought it was too fancy for her.

MeOhMyWhyMe April 05, 2012

My wife was partially paralyzed from breast down. She stood up and went to sit down in her wheelchair and broke her left hip and right ankle. I was on the road and put her in the assisted living until she was well enough to come home. This facility allowed her to have our 2 dogs there. The staff was very helpful to get my wife in. She loved the place. She got the care she needed to get her legs to straighten out and the right foot that dropped. They had all kinds of recreation to pass the time and to make new friends. The food was very delicious. You got to order off a menu. You were close to many shopping malls, movie taverns, and sights to visit. They have transportation to take you to your doctor's and other places. I would reccomend this place to anyone who needs assisted living.

From Brookdale Williamsburg

Brookdale Williamsburg provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Williamsburg

• Hiking trails
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Williamsburg