Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

32365 S. Pasadena Street, Wildomar, CA, 92595

Reviews of Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

Caring105068850 April 25, 2015

I chose Wildomar because of the location and the price. We just liked it better. The staff was wonderful. The room was fine, and they have activities all day long. They have Bingo, people that come in to play music, and best of all they have pet therapy. The food is pretty good, and it is well maintained.

Caring106670650 February 25, 2015

The community of Wildomar is very nice. Wildomar Senior Assisted Living is clean, smells great, and looks great. So far, the people there are very cooperative in helping me figure out how to make this work. It's beautiful. The room is beautiful. Their apartment was nice, and the bathroom is huge. It is great for wheelchairs, and it has lots of storage. It is really nice. I know they have an activity room, and they play games. They have church services and a salon. They have a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. There are places that family can come and do some barbecue. It's really nice. I'm still working on trying to get my dad in there, but from what I have seen so far, it seems to be doing fairly good. The people there seem happy.

Jerry40 January 13, 2015

I will give Wildomar Senior Assisted Living an A plus, or I wouldn't have my mother put in there. She is quite happy and is getting good service there. She is staying in a one-bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchenette, a refrigerator, and everything she needs. They provide three meals a day. It's a nice environment with a dining hall and sometimes even live music. She is very happy with it. My mother has dementia, so she gets full service. We are pleased with every aspect of the place. No place is perfect, but they are doing a very good job. At 99 years old, she is more of a spectator when it comes to activities. She'll go down and watch the entertainment that's going on. We'll go in and visit her, and she'll play cards or scrabble with us.

kat1231 January 20, 2012

I would highly recommend The Wildomar Senior Assisted Living facility to anyone looking for a wonderful place to care for their loved ones. My mother is 80 years old and still living independently, but I thought it was time to start looking for a place should she need it in future years.I took a tour of this facility and was highly impressed! The grounds are like a park, with a meandering walkway that encompasses the entire complex. The trees and flowers are beautifully kept up. There is a picnic area, a pool and jacuzzi, and areas where residents can have their own gardens.The apartments are very nice one-bedroom units with their own bathroom, so my mom would have her own privacy. There is a lovely community room with a great library and they also have a wide range of activities to keep the seniors busy if they so desire. There is also a bus that takes residents to various nearby shops with aides on hand for people who need help with wheelchairs and the like.The staff is so friendly and kind, and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to have my mother move to Wildomar Senior Assisted Living if, and when, the need arises.

From Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

Welcome to Wildomar Senior Assisted Living Community, a family owned and operated community located within a beautiful garden setting in the Temecula and Murrieta area. Our community offers 108 assisted living apartments with caregivers on site 24 hours each day, ensuring the utmost security and comfort for you or your loved ones. Each unit is a 420 square foot studio apartment that is completely handicapped accessible with a walk or wheel-in shower, and includes a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a half-sized refrigerator, a sink and counter. The units are furnished; however, you may use your own furnishings, space permitting.

The staff at Wildomar Senior treats you and your loved ones as family and constantly strives to keep residents active and energized by providing a variety of activities, freshly made meals, housekeeping, laundry and transportation to shopping and doctors’ appointments.

The entire community has been designed with state of the art fire and security systems, including a personal emergency call and monitoring system.

The activities program is tailored to keep residents physically active as well as utilizing all of their faculties. The more active and stimulated with activities, the longer our residents will remain happy and well adjusted.

Our care and administrative staff hold regular health assessments which include the resident & family as an ongoing practice in order to keep our staff aware of the ever-changing needs of our residents.

The Food and Beverage team offers restaurant style menus and dining, while still providing for the residents’ special dietary needs. All meals are designed by our chef, and everything is made fresh daily. They are always happy to make a favorite recipe for any of the residents as well. Each meal served in our lovely “country club” style dining room by our full service staff.

In addition to the local Wildomar Senior Citizen Community Center, Wildomar Senior Assisted Living Community has a private library and salon.

Wildomar Senior Assisted Living takes pride in the care we provide and the community we create with our staff and residents. We often describe our community as a cruise ship nailed to the ground. At the same time we make sure that there is always a feelin

Features of Wildomar Senior Assisted Living