Brookdale Wickliffe

30630 Ridge Road, Wickliffe, OH, 44092

Reviews of Brookdale Wickliffe

September 30, 2013

By BIGHOPE

One of the places I looked at is The Fairways and it's a very nice place. The only thing I can say about this place is that when you go there and go into the care area, ask the people there where are the showers. They provide one shower for 30 people. When they are ready for their shower, they have a code on the door and the nurse has to press the code and the door opens to the shower room and the resident goes on with the nurse. The nurse helps with their bath or shower.

September 22, 2013

By Aunt's niece

We toured this facility 9/20/13; very disappointing. The photos must be 10 years old. The place is disturbingly shabby and run-down -- carpet in lobby is patched with carpet tape and Duck tape, and it is all stretched out. This isn't just cosmetic, it's a tripping disaster waiting to happen! The common areas are also tired and look run-down. The lady who took us on a tour said "oh we are remodeling all this soon!" so maybe it will be improved, but TODAY it is shabby & tired. The rooms are pleasant enough and even the studio is a decent size. They have mini-kitchens with dorm size fridges. But the prices here are the highest we were quoted -- about $4400 for the room, PLUS an average of $1600 for "care". "Care" is not included! so you have to come up with $6000 a month. This is about 40% more than comparable facilities in the area, but The Fairways is far from the most attractive or well maintained. I did talk to a caring, serious food director who claims the quality of the food is very high, and they offer salads and fruit which are absent at my elderly relatives current facility. But I did not get to eat an actual meal here. The tour lady also tried to pressure me into putting my elderly relative into costly "memory care" -- without meeting her! This is troubling.

August 10, 2013

By Fallenrocker

My father is in The Fairways. The place is nice but he is getting the care that what we are paying for and we are not satisfied with the service right now. We are having some issues with them not taking the dog out like they are supposed to and coming up for his meals because he is having trouble using his wheelchair. We are actually considering taking him out of there and moving him in an apartment with a live-in aide. They need to improve on the attentiveness of the aide.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Wickliffe

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7
  • Pharma

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Brookdale Wickliffe

Brookdale Wickliffe provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Wickliffe