My Father's Retirement Ranch

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of My Father's Retirement Ranch

November 28, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is an independent and assisted living facility. It is a small ranch set in the center of town. There are one bedroom apartments and the main lodge. The apartments are indepent and the lodge is assisted. The lodge has private bedrooms and a separate dining room. The grounds are desert landscape with a green lawn. The buildings and grounds are well maintained. They have a library, small fitness room, laundry facilities,chapel, and main dining room. They offer three home cooked meals and snacks for assisted. The food is good. There is a doctor who comes in once a month and on call. All caregivers are certified. They work with home health and hospice services. Senior transport is available. They do housekeeping and laundry for assisted. They transport two times a week to shopping and community activities. They do exercises and other games and activities in house. There is a courtyard with sitting areas and walking trails. The staff here seems friendly and caring. This is a nice facility.

About My Father's Retirement Ranch

Wickenburg, Arizona has long been recognized as a great place to retire, and has received recognition for three years in a row among True West Magazine's 2009 Top Ten True Western Towns. The Ranch offers country living with essential services for seniors nearby. Learn more about our variety of accommodations and flexible menu of services available. Whether you are looking for the spacious independence of a Casita, Ranchito, or attached cottage, or are ready for the peace of mind that comes with the personalized care in our licensed Assisted Living Lodge, look no further than My Father's Retirement Ranch.

Map of My Father's Retirement Ranch