KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

402 S Martinson St, Wichita, KS, 67213

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

3.8

October 30, 2015

By Jamie11

The environment at Kansas Masonic Home was nice. I have eaten there, and the food was pretty good. They had an indoor swimming pool and a chapel. My father is a Mason, and they have Masonic meetings right there in the building. Some of the rooms were a little small. They would go out shopping once in a while. The staff, the nurses, the CNAs, and the therapists were very caring. They did a really good job trying to keep the building up, and they definitely put the clients' needs first.

July 29, 2013

By Marvin3

I found exactly what I wanted. Right now I'm in an independent living here in Masonic Home which is open for everyone. If I need assisted, I'll go into assisted and if I ever need full time,I'll go to full time. I chose Masonic Homes because it is price wise. I'm in a nice apartment with one bedroom with about 390 square feet. It's small but for one person it is fine. I've got a full kitchen, I've got a nice dining area which also a part of the living room and I have a walk in tub. The staff is excellent and the people here are friendly. I like this community. They have programs. I just came because Friday is our day out. We went out to eat at Western's Sizzlers. My monthly fee is $300 because I don't eat any meals. If I go and eat in the cafeteria, its $11 for breakfast, $10 for lunch and $8 something for dinner. But they charge $30 a day when you into assisted living for a the meal. But if I get my sons or my daughters or grandkids eat over there, it is $8 a piece and they put it on your next month's bill. You don't have to pull it out of your pocket that day.

May 09, 2012

By jenay franklin

Well one of the times out of many when I visited. A old lady with a walker was going down the hall and one of the staff members who was leaving a room turn around and as he shut the door caught the old lady as she lost her footing and was falling. I wa tottall impressed and relieved that he caught her. I was to far away to get to her in time. that pacific staff worker is one of the most kindness and big hearted people ive ever met. most of theworkers there that ive seen are. i really enjoy it. i personally cant wait til i can move in. lol

Features of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

• State Licenses: N087055

About KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

At KMH, our apartments and households are changing the culture of assisted living and memory care, shifting from the “one size fits all” mentality of the past to the individualized care of today that invites your input first. We offer two styles of assisted living, Traditional Style and Household Style. In our Traditional Style the Towers allows you the benefit of your own apartment, maintenance free while still having access to all amenities and services at KMH. With over 19 different floor plans we have an apartment that fits every desire. Our restaurant is open from 7 a.m.- 7p.m. allowing residents to keep their own schedules and staying even more active and independent than they were at home. Our wellness center is complete with a full time director, a myriad of equipment choices, plus an indoor heated pool and hot tub. KMH amenities also include a historic chapel that was built in 1896, a full library, and many outdoor living/walking spaces.

Map of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)