Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Carrington House Central
I am a friend or relative of resident
LOVE IT! Very Caring Staff, Rooms are private and carpeted. Nicely done and affordable. Even has private bathrooms.
I visited this facility
This particular assisted living facility has had a host of incarnations. In its' latest version, some aesthetic improvements have been made, but fundamental flaws still exist. Firstly, it is located just west of downtown in an area that is not the safest. There is a grocery store directly across the street and it is close to both junior and senior high schools. The basics are there; assistance with ADLs, meals and housekeeping, nurse on site. However, there are no frills here. The rooms are not carpeted and have a cold feel to them. Staffing is tight and that means residents may have to wait to get attention when they want or need it. Not a lot of activities. If money is not a restriction, I would recommend that you look around.
Location of Carrington House Central
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities