Arbor House

1525 Archer City Highway, Wichita Falls, TX, 76302

Reviews of Arbor House

Caring102560450 February 22, 2015

Arbor house was excellent; everybody was very friendly, and we met someone. We liked it because it was all on the ground level. If we could afford it, that’s where we would have gone.

Caring83015050 April 22, 2014

We were impressed with Arbor Hose. My husband, before he died, stayed there a few times, and it’s a nice facility. It's clean, and it seemed to be a happy place. They have nice rooms. It's very clean and adequate. I was very pleased with their kitchen. Their dining room is lovely, and I did they do a very good job with their food. I was just a little, little bit concerned about the level of care; maybe not quite enough trained people, but I'm not sure of that. I just had a feeling that might be the case.

From Arbor House

At Arbor House, residents are at the center of our small, homelike senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as tai chi, bible study, sing-alongs, movies, creative cooking class, weekly happy hour socials, and monthly pet therapy. We also enjoy invigorating trips to the local casino, cultural events such as the symphony, and weekly scenic drives. Schedule a visit to learn more about our Wichita Falls assisted living community.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality of life possible for each of our residents. Caring, Passion, and Respect is Arbor House.

Features of Arbor House