Whittier Glen

10615 Jordan Road, Whittier, CA, 90603

Reviews of Whittier Glen

Stephanie27 October 28, 2014

Everything is fine at Emeritus, and mother loves it very much. They have many activities daily. Once a month performers come in and every day they have classes, a yoga instructor comes, people play music for them, and they have outings. The rooms are not larger but adequate. It’s a smaller type of facility which makes it home like. It’s probably one of the best ones I’ve seen.

Patrick9 July 27, 2014

Emeritus was very nice. They were very caring and interested in what I need. The apartments were very nice and had a living area, bedroom, and kitchenette. I liked that they have three areas for the rooms. They have weekly and monthly programs.

Caring6825 January 07, 2014

The best in Emeritus at Casa Whittier is the people. They were very kind. But the place is old and worn out. The facility is too expensive. I felt the rooms were too small as well. Once I saw the rooms, there was no way I would put my mom in there.

Caring70575650 October 18, 2013

I don't really remember the specifics when I went to Emeritus at Casa Whittier other than my feeling that it would be a nice place to live.

Robert71355850 October 05, 2013

Emeritus is a well-maintained facility and the food is good. It has a cafe for residents to meet and socialize in and it encourages residents who are musicians to play music for the other residents.

Linda66874950 August 01, 2013

We would have preferred my mother to be at Emeritus Casa because it was closer, but we didn't like it because of the condition of the building. When you walked in, the place was dingy and the carpet was dirty. It looked unkept. But the staff and the rooms were nice. The dining room was fine. The people didn't look happy. They looked like they were sitting there waiting for their time to end. They had activities, but once I saw the place, I didn't go any further.

Liz Riede December 19, 2011

Good expereince with the Administrators at Casa Whittier, Sharon, Tonya and gail were all extreamly helpful with a difficult situation. Did their best to accomodate my work schedule

About Whittier Glen

Whittier Glen is an assisted living facility in Whittier, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Whittier Glen for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Whittier Glen

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: RCFE License
  • State License(s): 197802820

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Whittier Glen