Whittier Glen

Reviews of Whittier Glen

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 18, 2013

I don't really remember the specifics when I went to Emeritus at Casa Whittier other than my feeling that it would be a nice place to live.

October 05, 2013

By Robert71355850

Emeritus is a well-maintained facility and the food is good. It has a cafe for residents to meet and socialize in and it encourages residents who are musicians to play music for the other residents.

August 01, 2013

By Linda66874950

We would have preferred my mother to be at Emeritus Casa because it was closer, but we didn't like it because of the condition of the building. When you walked in, the place was dingy and the carpet was dirty. It looked unkept. But the staff and the rooms were nice. The dining room was fine. The people didn't look happy. They looked like they were sitting there waiting for their time to end. They had activities, but once I saw the place, I didn't go any further.

December 19, 2011

By Liz Riede

Good expereince with the Administrators at Casa Whittier, Sharon, Tonya and gail were all extreamly helpful with a difficult situation. Did their best to accomodate my work schedule

Let Us Search For You

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: RCFE License
    • State Licenses: 198602088

About Whittier Glen

Whittier Glen is an assisted living facility in Whittier, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Whittier Glen for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Whittier Glen