Reviews of The Verandas at Wheat Ridge
kaylaincolorado August 15, 2014
I visited this facility
Terrible place, was not impressed with it, It has a funny smell and the residents don't look very happy. They looked bored and sad. Some of the residents were needing help and the staff ignored them. I made my tour quick and left! I won't be leaving my parent there!
From The Verandas at Wheat Ridge
The Verandas at Wheat Ridge Assisted Living is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways, no steps, and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Wheat Ridge area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors.
Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Beauty and barber services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Private apartments with baths and kitchenettes
- Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Free Wifi/Internet for residents
- Whirlpool Spas
- Paid utilities
- Beauty/barber shop in the facility
- Wireless emergency call system
- Close proximity to churches
- Exercise and activity rooms
- Private dining room and game room
- Gas fireplaces
- Gazebo and enclosed courtyard
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
The Verandas at Wheat Ridge Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.
Thank you for your interest at The Verandas at Wheat Ridge Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of The Verandas at Wheat Ridge
- Minimum rate: $3090/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age 60
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 2304RB
Location of The Verandas at Wheat Ridge
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities