Elmcroft of Wharton

1930 Briar Lane, Wharton, TX, 77488

Reviews of Elmcroft of Wharton

jamiefan1 July 15, 2013

I love having my Grandmother at Elmcroft. The staff is so caring and treat her as if she is their own grandma. Most even call her Mimi. I wouldn't want to have her anywhere else.

Rbremser July 12, 2013

Awesome place! Excellent Administration! Very clean with lots of involvement and excellent resident care! Highly recommend!

Caring5221 May 23, 2012

Elmcroft's service is something I am considering for my mom. It's near us. It's right there by her place of residence and it is in the same neighborhood. I think she would benefit from the activities and the 24-hour care that Elmcroft provides.

What I like best about this facility is the staff. They have been accommodating and helpful on my visit. It's a nice environment and it's really clean. The price is a little high but its workable.

I also like it that they take the residents out of the building and do the activities outside. They take them to Walmart, Astral Games and to different places. I am confident my mom will be fine there if she's ready to transition.

From Elmcroft of Wharton

Residents of Elmcroft of Wharton are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Wharton

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Texas Assisted Living License
  • State License(s): 000838

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Elmcroft of Wharton