Maplewood at Weston

99 Norumbega Road, Weston, MA, 02493

Reviews of Maplewood at Weston

June 29, 2015

By Marjorie19

We visited Maplewood. The apartments were nice, but the place was really big. It felt very institutional. It was kind of dark inside. We really did not like the location. It was very isolated. The lady who showed us around was very nice. The dining room seemed fine.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your comments are very important to us and certainly very timely as well! We are in the process of a large renovation of the community, including new lobby, dining room, library, spa and salon, and many other common areas as well. The community is actually over twenty years old and we agree, it is time for a beautiful renovation to make the community lighter, brighter and more in line with today's decor and styling. Many of our residents enjoy the community as it is nestled in a parcel of land along the banks of the Charles River. It's quiet and peaceful and there are many opportunities to walk and enjoy the natural surroundings. But, we understand that the topic of location is certainly subjective! The goal of our renovations is to ensure warm, intimate, and inviting "neighborhoods" for the beautiful apartments and common areas. We hope you come back in the coming months and give us another look to see our transformation! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

November 22, 2014

By Caring102060050

I am in Maplewood at Weston. The staff is super. They are very nice. I have a disability,, and they take very good care of me. I am happy with the food, and I don't see any problem. I have a great handicap-equipped room. It is something that I love. If I am single, this is the kind of apartment that I will rent. The security is fine, absolutely no problem.

We are pleased that you are satisfied with your experience at Maplewood at Weston. Please keep us informed of your experience in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Photos of Maplewood at Weston

Services & Amenities of Maplewood at Weston

• Minimum Memory Cost: $7850/month

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Maplewood at Weston

The moment you first visit Maplewood at Weston, you will experience its uniquely tranquil setting along the Charles River, its bright and comfortable atmosphere and exceptional staff. From the stunning water views and vistas of famous fall foliage, our updated interior reflects Maplewood at Weston's renowned design sense, our grand double staircase and elegant dining room. Maplewood at Weston's impeccable attention to detail is evident in every room, every amenity, every finishing touch. All aspects of the community are designed with warmth, quality, and safety in mind.

While there is never a loss for on-site activities, the level of involvement chosen is uniquely yours. Most importantly, the caring staff of Maplewood at Weston is committed to providing a healthy, stimulating, and enjoyable environment where residents may thrive.

Map of Maplewood at Weston