Westminster Ridge

505 High Acre Dr, Westminster, MD, 21157

Reviews of Westminster Ridge

Caring59031350 June 30, 2014

I visited Westminster Ridge and it was lovely. The facility was wonderful. They have a lot of activities.

Caring82081050 December 31, 2013

Mary60548550 May 02, 2013

Mom has been in Westminster Ridge for three years now. It's a very nice facility and very clean. We've been very happy with it. Although their food is very fattening. They've got a ton of activities, but mom doesn't participate in them. They've got different stuff every day like bingo, and they go to different places. However, I think the staff needs to be more aware of what's going on with the patients or residents. But they're getting better.

Carly0611 April 19, 2012

My experience with this facility is through visiting my great grandmother. Each time i have visited the staff members have been very friendly and the facility has also been well kept. Every resident I have spoken with really enjoys living there. They have many activities for the residents and have been very helpful and responsive during an emergency. My great grandmother recently fell and hit her head and she was able to crawl to the emergency button that was conveniently located. the fast response time was critical and possibly saved her life. The grounds are always well kept and the facility is always clean. They have frequent "field trips'" to the local stores for the residents to get out and do some shopping, etc. Everyone at this facility has been extremely pleasant to my whole family and has made everyone feel welcome. They also allow pets to visit which the residents always love!

From Westminster Ridge

Located in Carroll County, Maryland, Westminster Ridge, serving Westminster, Hampstead, Finksburg, Reisterstown and surrounding areas, is honored to offer rental Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Wellspring Village, a special care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of memory impairment. With a choice of apartment homes, senior residents at Westminster Ridge experience life as they choose. Our friendly staff provides an elegantly comfortable residential living environment and vibrant, comprehensive programming where we encourage older adults to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Location of Westminster Ridge