Brookdale Cooper Road

690 Cooper Road, Westerville, OH, 43081

Reviews of Brookdale Cooper Road

caregiver18 March 14, 2015

just wanted to take a minute to say that I have been in this facility many times, and its always so clean! housekeeping staff does a wonderful job!!

Caring97243950 December 05, 2014

The staff was great at Emeritus at Outlook Manor. The community looked pretty good. It was not exactly what we were looking for. They were larger than what we really are interested in. They had a garden area that the people could go out and work in if they wanted to. They had a craft and cooking room that people could come in and do things. The accommodations were good, and the idea of having a nursing station in each of the neighborhoods was a good thing.

Robert87978750 June 26, 2014

Emeritus was very nice and clean. The staff and the residents are friendly. They have an Alzheimer's unit connected with the residential facility, so they can move from one room to another room just across the building, which lowers confusion. It's a friendly, caring, and welcoming environment.

Ray14 April 25, 2014

This is Mom's second month at Emeritus Outlook Manor. So far, they have provided the services that were promised. My only issue is that it is about twice as far from my home. However, I know she is getting the care that she needs. The rooms are not really big, and I think need a little apartment management. The dining room is very well-equipped, and it looks smaller than what she was used to and less noisy, which is good because she is hard of hearing.

She's getting three meals a day, and I know she is going because they come to her apartment and pick her up and bring her down to the dining room. It's important. They have all kinds of activities. They have guests come in to play the piano, they have entertainment, and they take them out shopping. They have a small bus for those who can get out. I like the that it's accessible to my pals, and the cost. This definitely seem to fit the bill. So far I'm very happy with it.

Caring76466650 January 31, 2014

The people at Emeritus at Outlook Manor were very nice and very helpful when we visited the place. We really like them. With regards to the room, we weren’t really impressed with it, but it was nice. They do have few activities like they had sing along, bingo, and different things. Some of those my mom seemed to be interested in and other ones she didn’t.

Gingerja January 16, 2014

My grandmother moved in outlook manor 4 months ago the staff is very friendly and wonderful to my grandma and the other residents. Before she moved In all she did was sleep and was losing weight. But the last few months I have noticed her enjoying life again and eating better. I would recommend this facility to anyone

Caring412351496261 October 09, 2013

Emeritus has independent living, assisted living and memory care. When I first walked in, I noticed a smell and it seemed like this place wasn't as clean as it could be. The smell was more like urine or bathroom-type odor. Also there were people sleeping everywhere even in the area that was supposed to be independent living, which I found strange. They didn't seem to have any activities there. They did have activity stations that residents can go to, but they didn't seem to have someone there that was doing recreational things with them. Their rooms were nice but small. A room include a bed, a closet, and a bathroom. Their dining area was nice and large. They have it in way that independent people can eat with other people in other areas; whereas in other places, they have them separated.

srwade4 August 29, 2013

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT/EXPERIENCE! My Mother-in-Law has been at the Columbus/Westerville location for a week. And it has been a TOTAL disaster! We TRUSTed the facility with the care of my Mother-in-Law, only to have two MAJOR complaints in 7 days! Atop the AWFUL care (for her) and customer service (for us), when I called today and demanded to speak with someone, I was told "the Director can't be interrupted". Is that the manner-in-which you treat NEW and PAYING customers?! Emeritus was charged with the care of my Mother-in-Law and have been HORRIBLE already. From feces on her floor (that were not hers) to an unreported fall, Emeritus Columbus/Westerville is definitely among the WORST available options.

This review will be posted on Yelp, the Corporate site, A Place for Mom and Angie's List.

Sincerely, Shayna Wade and Jordan Sugra

Bob36 August 28, 2013

Emeritus at Outlook Manor didn't have a studio apartment to show, so the lady who gave me a tour showed me a unit from one of their residents living there. This wasn't a model apartment so I got to see this lady's room with her stuff on her walls, her flowers and her window and it gave me a very homey feeling to it. I enjoyed seeing that because they gave you the options to personalize your own room. The staff was accommodating and they answered all of my questions.

From Brookdale Cooper Road

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Cooper Road