Bear Creek Assisted Living

291 Village Road East, West Windsor, NJ, 08550

Reviews of Bear Creek Assisted Living

sam21 August 15, 2013

My Father is in there and it is a fantastic place. When I called they set up an appointment and gave us the grand tour, also introduced us to the staff. When he arrived, they had a welcome committee take him to his room, and in the room, they had a basket of goodies for us, it is just like being home with a lot of company. If he has to go out of the facility there is no problem, just sign him out and away we go. Now they do wear a pendant so if they should fall or need help in any way just push the button. I highly recommend it.

knm43 November 02, 2011

My Grandmother is currently staying at this assisted living facility. She has a few medical needs and the staff is hardly considerate. One positive about the place is their annual brunch. I think it is a good thing to get families to see their loved ones. Some negative comments about the facility would be the cleanliness of it. It has a odor when you first walk in and it could be a little bit cleaner for the residents. It is an average assisted living provider, but it definitely could use some improvements.

Artie October 04, 2011

I will tell you that in our attempts to arrange a show for the residents we never received a reply or return call from either their activities director or their executive director. My experience from over 40 years as a key executive in both the private and public sectors is that organizations whose managerial staff ignore inquiries and correspondence are usually not well managed. I would not consider Bear Creek for myself or my family.

About Bear Creek Assisted Living

Bear Creek Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in West Windsor, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bear Creek Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Bear Creek Assisted Living