Walker at Westwood Ridge

ONE THOMPSON AVENUE WEST, West St Paul, MN, 55118

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Walker at Westwood Ridge

March 20, 2015

Walker at Westwood Ridge is a very pleasant looking place. It's very clean. We like it so far. The service is very good. My father-in-law has only been there for two-and-a-half months. They play bingo, puzzles, and different kinds of games. What impressed me most is the price and what you get for it. Compared to the other facilities, it's much better.

February 26, 2015

By cnollette

The facility at Walker is beautiful and looks very inviting. We were very disappointed with the nature of the care our father received. He was in severe pain and all they identified was his " behavioral" resistance. The treatment was to increase pain meds . It ended up that he had a severe staph infection which they totally missed. The goals set up were not established with any guidance or consultation from family and were skills that we had not seen in years. While they may have been workable for some with similar diagnoses, it was a set up for frustration and failure from the beginning. The access to staff to communicate was good. We were VERY disappointed at the narrow range of evaluating the pain behaviors and the lack of further evaluation in what ended up to be a critical situation. This lack of medical care was gross negligence from our perspective.

April 13, 2014

By Sherri7

Mother was at Westwood Ridge before. It was really nice because they're also new. She had a large room. Half the time, there was only one or no staff. The most staff you'd ever see would be two. I suppose that's enough for them, but one of the men just wandered around constantly, and if you left the door open he'd just walk in and make himself at home, which irritated my mom. So she kept her door closed all the time, so he wouldn't come in. And they didn't have any locks on the doors, which was good. One time when I was there, they were out on the patio doing chair exercises. They always have jigsaw puzzles. Her room was kind of L-shaped, so she had room for her dining table with four chairs. She hds her TV, her chair, a dresser and bed, bathroom and a couple of closets. But she kind of doesn't need that stuff anymore. She never used them. She spends a lot of time out. They have one big room that has tables where they eat, and then there's a big fireplace, a piano, and a 70-inch TV. There are several different areas where you can sit by the fire, sit by the piano, or by the TV. It was a big community room.

November 19, 2012

By love2

very good place.nice staff especially the girl i met overnight name jessica.she was very kind and compassionate

About Walker at Westwood Ridge

Walker at Westwood Ridge is an assisted living facility in West St Paul, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Walker at Westwood Ridge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Walker at Westwood Ridge