Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

2090 N. Congress Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401

Reviews of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

Caring76677650 March 21, 2014

We were very unhappy with Savannah Court. I'm still very upset. I felt that my father was too neglected there. He had some major cuts and bruises, he was dehydrated, he had a major fall and his shoulder still on the mend. They told us we had to leave the facility on a 2-day notice. It was a very bad situation. It's just not the right environment.

The staff has very bad attitude. They're supposed to be there helping people. Even the administration was really not very cooperative and hung up on my sister. It's just not the way one would hope that you will be treated while you're dealing with that particular situation. The food was not very good at all. I stayed a week with my father sitting at the table where people were complaining that the food was terrible. People were complaining, people were calling for help and no one coming to attend to them.

The rooms are okay. They are what they are. There was a plumbing issue while we were there. Someone's bathroom overflowed and it seeped into the hallway. It took them a while to pull out the woman who was in there. My father wasn't able to participate much with the activities. They had people come in to sing and play the accordion. The lack of attention from the staff, the bad attitude, they're very rude, I think they're rough with the individual clientele in there. They don't deserve 2 stars.

Barbara70601750 December 20, 2013

Savannah Cove and Savannah Court of Palm Beaches would be nice for a regular patient. We did a quick walk through during lunchtime, the patients were eating. Everybody was friendly and very warm. I really like the nice gated room with nice furniture where patients can sit. It was beautiful, well decorated and quiet. They have a large activity board so they do a lot of things. There's a nice van that takes them out and for travel. The apartment is nice, not really big but it has a little space with a bedroom, a bathroom and even a small kitchenette. It can be shared or privately owned. But I can't afford it because it's very expensive. I didn't like the wing where my mom would be. It was too confining like a jail, plain and not inviting.

Caring68413550 August 27, 2013

Savannah Court is not where I would want to be. It just didn't live up to my expectations. Their food, just for the overall looks, wasn't appetizing to my taste.

Caring1231 May 29, 2013

I visited Savannah Court when I was looking for a place for my dad. It is a facility which is more like a hospital setting. It's a larger facility. They were very nice. People were very warm and engaging in conversation about their facility. They gave me a tour and introduced me to people there.

Viveca December 26, 2012

Savannah Court is nice. I just thought it was a little too crowded and cramped together. The rooms looked really little and didn't look good to me. However, the people are nice, and it was like a big family. It was only four miles away from home.

cbj1892 August 28, 2012

I visited this facility while I was in the process of looking for a place for my mother to go to after she had some complications and was being released from a hospital. When I first walked in I was very impressed by the quality of the facility. The rooms were nice and the other facilities were great. The staff were also very welcoming and gave me a tour of the facilities. The rehabilitation areas offer a lot more than most other places I have seen. My mother loved the food served there which is always a big selling point on any facility that she is staying at. Over all we decided that this was a good spot for my mother, although we later realized she belonged somewhere else. The staff and facilities were great, but there was just something here that my mother did not like and she decided she wanted to go somewhere else. Because of this I have to drop the rating down to two stars out of five.

Legal Wej August 14, 2012

We could have chosen this facility for my mother-in-law. It's affordable but it required an upfront payment that we can't give but only after a few months. The place is beautiful and well maintained. The residents and staff seem really happy here. There were greetings everywhere while we toured this place. They gave us an apple pie to take home and it was awesome.

However, my husband commented that he didn't like the mix of smells. I think it's understandable because it was lunchtime during our visit. I would recommend this place.

commercesd April 25, 2012

We went to visit the Savannah Cove & Savannah Court of Palm Beaches assisted living facility since we were already in the region, looking at places for my friend's mother.

The outside grounds were colorful and vibrant, with plenty of patio and seating areas.The interior foyer was like something out of a large country mansion - very inviting, but lots of space.

The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within the community and surrounding areas. Residents are treated to regular stimulating outings in and around the area.

The restaurant style dining area offers many delicious choices. The lunch we saw was like you might find in an upscale diner. They also had rooms where they can have private gatherings for friends and family to enjoy.

The private housing spaces were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. The exercise area has a really pretty outdoor walking path. The media center area was equipped with an extra wide screen TV.

This is a nicely designed assisted living facility that offers residents flexibility and comfort. The staff is respectively and professional - yet kind and caring.

From Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches, Savannah Cottage and Savannah Cove are luxurious West Palm Beach, FL senior living communities where hospitality comes first and is truly a way of life for our residents. By offering assisted living, memory and Alzheimer's care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care all within one campus, our residents may never have to leave their home to seek additional help, if ever needed. If a resident needs more services than our assisted living community can provide, the Cottage secured memory care residence, designed for those with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia's is available. For those who require short term rehabilitative services or skilled nursing, Savannah Cove has an outstanding reputation for providing optimal nursing, physical and occupational rehabilitative services and care.

Features of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Onsite 24/7

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,795/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches