Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

2090 N. Congress Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

May 29, 2013

I visited Savannah Court when I was looking for a place for my dad. It is a facility which is more like a hospital setting. It's a larger facility. They were very nice. People were very warm and engaging in conversation about their facility. They gave me a tour and introduced me to people there.

December 26, 2012

By Viveca

Savannah Court is nice. I just thought it was a little too crowded and cramped together. The rooms looked really little and didn't look good to me. However, the people are nice, and it was like a big family. It was only four miles away from home.

August 28, 2012

By cbj1892

I visited this facility while I was in the process of looking for a place for my mother to go to after she had some complications and was being released from a hospital. When I first walked in I was very impressed by the quality of the facility. The rooms were nice and the other facilities were great. The staff were also very welcoming and gave me a tour of the facilities. The rehabilitation areas offer a lot more than most other places I have seen. My mother loved the food served there which is always a big selling point on any facility that she is staying at. Over all we decided that this was a good spot for my mother, although we later realized she belonged somewhere else. The staff and facilities were great, but there was just something here that my mother did not like and she decided she wanted to go somewhere else. Because of this I have to drop the rating down to two stars out of five.

August 14, 2012

By Legal Wej

We could have chosen this facility for my mother-in-law. It's affordable but it required an upfront payment that we can't give but only after a few months. The place is beautiful and well maintained. The residents and staff seem really happy here. There were greetings everywhere while we toured this place. They gave us an apple pie to take home and it was awesome. However, my husband commented that he didn't like the mix of smells. I think it's understandable because it was lunchtime during our visit. I would recommend this place.

April 25, 2012

By commercesd

We went to visit the Savannah Cove & Savannah Court of Palm Beaches assisted living facility since we were already in the region, looking at places for my friend's mother. The outside grounds were colorful and vibrant, with plenty of patio and seating areas.The interior foyer was like something out of a large country mansion - very inviting, but lots of space. The facility offers plenty of amenities - like social enrichment activities within the community and surrounding areas. Residents are treated to regular stimulating outings in and around the area. The restaurant style dining area offers many delicious choices. The lunch we saw was like you might find in an upscale diner. They also had rooms where they can have private gatherings for friends and family to enjoy. The private housing spaces were all lovely and looked like they had been personalized. The exercise area has a really pretty outdoor walking path. The media center area was equipped with an extra wide screen TV. This is a nicely designed assisted living facility that offers residents flexibility and comfort. The staff is respectively and professional - yet kind and caring.

Photos of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7
  • Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches

Savannah Court of the Palm Beaches, Savannah Cottage and Savannah Cove are luxurious West Palm Beach, FL senior living communities where hospitality comes first and is truly a way of life for our residents. By offering assisted living, memory and Alzheimer's care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care all within one campus, our residents may never have to leave their home to seek additional help, if ever needed. If a resident needs more services than our assisted living community can provide, the Cottage secured memory care residence, designed for those with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia's is available. For those who require short term rehabilitative services or skilled nursing, Savannah Cove has an outstanding reputation for providing optimal nursing, physical and occupational rehabilitative services and care.

Map of Savannah Court and Cove of the Palm Beaches