Brookdale Haverhill Road

2939 S. Haverhill Rd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33415

Promotion ends in 25 days!

3 STEPS TO WINTER SAVINGS: 1. 1/2 off your community fee with sign-up for automatic bank withdrawals. 2. $1,000 off your first full month. 3. 6th month free. New residents only, must take financial possession by 2/14. Other details apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Haverhill Road

cmp2491 March 09, 2012

Other

First time ever putting my 99 yr old mom in facility so I could go on vacation. Several days in I started getting notes from my son that she had fallen and been removed to hospital. Hospital continued the problem and gave her unnecessary nedication thereby making her more dizzy. She previously had no medical issued in spite of her age. They were rough with her to wake her up for breakfast; forgot to remind her that it was time to eat and I believe overall neglected her. Would never use them again and would not recommend. Had to cut my vacation so that I could bring her home. She is doing "perfectly fine" at home and doesn't have a medical problem.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Haverhill Road

Brookdale Haverhill Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Haverhill Road