Brookdale Haverhill Road

2939 S. Haverhill Rd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33415

Promotion ends in 3 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Haverhill Road

March 09, 2012

By cmp2491

Other

First time ever putting my 99 yr old mom in facility so I could go on vacation. Several days in I started getting notes from my son that she had fallen and been removed to hospital. Hospital continued the problem and gave her unnecessary nedication thereby making her more dizzy. She previously had no medical issued in spite of her age. They were rough with her to wake her up for breakfast; forgot to remind her that it was time to eat and I believe overall neglected her. Would never use them again and would not recommend. Had to cut my vacation so that I could bring her home. She is doing "perfectly fine" at home and doesn't have a medical problem.

Photos of Brookdale Haverhill Road

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Haverhill Road

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Brookdale Haverhill Road

Brookdale Haverhill Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Haverhill Road