The Chelsea at Bald Eagle Assisted Living

197 Cahill Cross Rd, West Milford, NJ, 07480

Reviews of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle | Assisted Living

August 28, 2014

By Mitch5

I found The Chelsea at Bald Eagle for my mom. We visited a few of the places and this one seems to be the nicest one, and it was very reasonably priced. They have been outstanding and it is a place that I would highly recommend. The staff is excellent. Every staff person I met seemed to really care about the residents and their family, and it is a very, very professionally run place. The rooms are of nice size and clean. They update everything. Maintenance is very impeccable, they keep it up maintenance-wise perfectly. They have so many activities, i.e., they go to shopping center, they go to plays and shows, and they go out for dinners. They have a restaurant. They have bingo, card games, and it just goes on. What I like best about this one is the facility's cleanliness. It is a professionally run place. There is no comparison to others.

July 07, 2014

The Chelsea at Bald Eagle was very nice, but it was far. It is not built up between here and there, so that when we were on 23 North it seemed like there was no population. But I liked it because it was away from the heavier sounds of traffic. I like very much what they have to offer.

October 28, 2013

By Marie27

What I liked about The Chelsea is that the rooms were nice, big, and bright. The one room that we looked at in particular had a nice little outdoor patio. The staff seemed to know everybody by their first names and I liked that. They were also kind enough to spend time with me answering all my questions. They really seemed to respect the residents. They care for them a lot and they wanted the residents to have much stimulation within the day. There were a lot of things going on there. We did see various activities as they were happening. They also have a vegetable garden that the residents were working on which was also very nice.

Photos of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Features of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

• Minimum Memory Cost: $6150/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Special Gatherings

• Features Extra: Library

About The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Nestled in the shadows of the scenic Wyanokie Mountains, The Chelsea At Bald Eagle offers several options for senior living based on the level of independence each resident desires. The Chelsea’s Assisted Living neighborhood offers private and semi-private apartments for those who need a little help with day to day routines. Wonderful meals prepared by our fabulous chef are served in a restaurant-style dining room. Regular laundry and cleaning services mean you’ll never have to cook or clean again.

Map of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle