The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

197 Cahill Cross Rd, West Milford, NJ, 07480

Reviews of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Caring113467850 September 29, 2015

We visited The Chelsea at Bald Eagle for my mother. It was a very nice facility. It was very clean. There was a lot of activity. It was actually a perfect place, but the pricing was too high. The people were very nice. The apartments were spacious and nice. However, they only had four units, so there wasn't very many, and that was the only problem.

Carol110486450 May 07, 2015

She was at The Chelsea, but she is now in a psychiatric unit, and we still do not when she will return. The facility was nice, and the rooms were wonderful -- plenty big enough and clean.

Caring95431950 October 25, 2014

My mom is in The Chelsea, and she’s stable, calm and getting adjusted. The staff is very caring. It is very clean and very nice. It is a very pretty facility. The dining room is very nice, and she always liked the food; she thought it was very good. It always seemed the residents are very lively, sitting down and conversing. The dining room looked like a restaurant. Mother has a private room and when you have to share, you just share a bathroom.

Mitch5 August 28, 2014

I found The Chelsea at Bald Eagle for my mom. We visited a few of the places and this one seems to be the nicest one, and it was very reasonably priced. They have been outstanding and it is a place that I would highly recommend. The staff is excellent. Every staff person I met seemed to really care about the residents and their family, and it is a very, very professionally run place. The rooms are of nice size and clean. They update everything. Maintenance is very impeccable, they keep it up maintenance-wise perfectly. They have so many activities, i.e., they go to shopping center, they go to plays and shows, and they go out for dinners. They have a restaurant. They have bingo, card games, and it just goes on. What I like best about this one is the facility's cleanliness. It is a professionally run place. There is no comparison to others.

Caring88774150 July 07, 2014

The Chelsea at Bald Eagle was very nice, but it was far. It is not built up between here and there, so that when we were on 23 North it seemed like there was no population. But I liked it because it was away from the heavier sounds of traffic. I like very much what they have to offer.

Marie27 October 28, 2013

What I liked about The Chelsea is that the rooms were nice, big, and bright. The one room that we looked at in particular had a nice little outdoor patio. The staff seemed to know everybody by their first names and I liked that. They were also kind enough to spend time with me answering all my questions. They really seemed to respect the residents. They care for them a lot and they wanted the residents to have much stimulation within the day. There were a lot of things going on there. We did see various activities as they were happening. They also have a vegetable garden that the residents were working on which was also very nice.

From The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

Nestled in the shadows of the scenic Wyanokie Mountains, The Chelsea At Bald Eagle offers several options for senior living based on the level of independence each resident desires. The Chelsea’s Assisted Living neighborhood offers private and semi-private apartments for those who need a little help with day to day routines. Wonderful meals prepared by our fabulous chef are served in a restaurant-style dining room. Regular laundry and cleaning services mean you’ll never have to cook or clean again.

Features of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Features extra: Library

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $6,150/month

• Dining extra: Private dining room for special gatherings

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Location of The Chelsea at Bald Eagle