Locust Grove

4043 Irene Street, West Mifflin, PA, 15122

Reviews of Locust Grove

January 31, 2015

By anonymous100710850

I think the staff of Locust Grove was very accommodating and knowledgeable. They showed a lot of care for the residents, and they have been very good with following up with me. The rooms were very big which was really nice, and that was one of the things that impressed me. They also have a separate area for the memory care unit, and they had nice common areas.

October 12, 2012

By PghMom

The entrance to the facility is open and clean. The dining area is very large and clean. The resident that I know enjoys the food for all of the meals and she is a very picky eater. There are a lot of activities for the residents - even several that are trips out of the facility. That is nice for those who want to get out and about. There is a resident cat that the residents and guests equally like. The rooms are okay. The beds and furniture are outdated and don't seem very comfortable. Some of them share bathrooms with other residents and that can be very uncomfortable. The staff all seem friendly and helpful but I do not know how attentive they are since there are a lot of residents and a small amount of staff. The common areas are also okay - clean and open. I even think there is an outside area to take the residents to sit and relax. Overall, it seems to be an okay facility.

Photos of Locust Grove

Features of Locust Grove

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4050/month

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Personal Care

About Locust Grove

Our Senior Living community in West Mifflin, PA offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At Locust Grove, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.

Located close to premiere shopping, dining, and medical services, we offer all the things you need to fill your days with fun and give you peace of mind. Our activity programs offer many choices both on site and out on the town, so whether you like cooking, art, crafts, exercising, or just visiting with friends and neighbors, you stay as busy as you want to be. Locust Grove creates a place you'll love to call home - so come enjoy the easy living!

Map of Locust Grove