University Place | Assisted Living

1700 Lindberg Road, West Lafayette, IN, 47906

Reviews of University Place | Assisted Living

Bee Abr December 29, 2014

A good business for the owner. They respect the money more than human. I went there to see the facilities and the staff. I asked if I can wait for my friend who was a resident there. Unfortunately, they were not friendly to us. I waited there for 15 minutes and left it forever. Get prepared to see them do not respect your guests. However, it is a nice looking and clean facility if you do not care about respect.

jscheibl September 27, 2012

This assisted living facility is modern and state of the art. The facility was visibly clean upon entering and the grounds were kept beautifully. On site there is a pond as well as a nature preserve with walking trails. The residents were well dressed, seemed content, and the lobby was full of visiting families. This is not usually the case at other retirement homes. One thing that particularly stood out to me was the pleasant smell. There was no "eau-de-old" smell. I visited the home for a weekend brunch. The dining area was very well maintained. It was almost as if you were being served at a fine dining establishment. There were linens on the table as well as proper flatware. This was quite a change from the other homes I have visited. Other homes use cafeteria or hospital style trays. The food was excellent. My friend and I enjoyed both breakfast and lunch items. There were mostly healthy, low sodium, whole grain items on the buffet. This was a nice touch.

yg6688 July 23, 2012

All of the people were very friendly. I enjoyed my time there. I enjoyed the bingo and poker tournaments they wet up. They had a really good dining court. I enjoyed the food there. We had a tennis and basketball court, and a swimming pool. There was free internet access at the place, and I shared a room with 2 other people. The medical facilities were very good, and it was all covered by medicare. Overall, I am very satisfied with this facility.

TwoBenne June 05, 2011

Visited this facility

The facility that I visited had many good qualities however there were some bad qualities as well. One of the best quality was that the facility was really clean and organized. This gave my family a peace of mind since it makes the facility a lot more professional. Another great quality was that the staff were all very friendly and seemed interested in their jobs. There were also many activities at the facility and plenty of programs which would keep the residents busy during their day. One of the bad quality was that the facility didn't seem homey enough which was a big deal for my family.

From University Place

University Place in West Lafayette, IN, is an extraordinary senior living community. It is a place made truly distinctive by its origins in the hearts, minds and experiences of the people of Franciscan Communities, who have dedicated much of their lives to serving seniors.

University Place is a community whose affiliation with neighboring Purdue University offers a universe of opportunities to a new kind of senior who considers learning and exploring one of life's ongoing necessities.

Location of University Place