Legacy House of Taylorsville

6302 S Gold Medal Dr, West Jordan, UT, 84084

Reviews of Legacy House of Taylorsville

caring00033 September 29, 2013

Legacy Village is in a nice location that's why we decided to have my father and mother there. They have been there for two and a half months now. The facility itself is nice. The care is good. They are taking good care of my parents. However, the food is terrible and this is something they could improve on. Overall, though, I like this place for my parents.

Tayo1 May 25, 2012

This is a really wonderful place, It offers her the freedom of independent living with her own pseudo apartment (Similar to a Motel, no stove, laundry etc...) It's wonderful she has her privacy, but they still care for her with checkins, a paging system (LifeAlert)for emergencys. Food preparation for all meals with choices of entrees, and the option to dine in her apartment, or in the restaurant style dining room. They have group activities, and transportation to and from stores on a scheduled basis. This is amazing for her to still maintain independence but get the assistance she needs.

ZeeBubba May 18, 2012

I like this facility they took great care of my grandpa and a lot of the residents there. I have befriended quite a few people here and the staff are good people and show a lot of respect for the residents. My grandpa passed away and I thought that the way the staff handled the situation was amazing and quite professional. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants great care for their loved ones.

anonymous44 June 29, 2011

This is a beautiful, midsize facility, only a few years old. This facility caters to residents with Alzheimer's or dementia or some memory related issue. I like the staff a great deal. They add a lot to this facility. They're very knowledgeable and they know not only how to interact with the residents, but also with the residents' families. On more than one occasion, I've seen a staff member comfort a family member after a difficult visit with one of the residents. They explained things to the families and helped them retain hope for the future. In facilities like this one, the staff don't only take care of the residents, they take care of the families as well.

From Legacy House of Taylorsville

Welcome to Legacy House of Taylorsville

Serving the west-side of the Salt Lake Valley and close to Jordan Valley Hospital, restaurants and shopping, Legacy House of Taylorsville provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.

At Legacy House of Taylorsville, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.

Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all can use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Logan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.

At Legacy House of Taylorsville, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.

A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind

Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provides assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.

Services include:

• Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
  • 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
  • Medication monitoring and diabetes care
  • Incontinence care
  • Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Personal laundry service available
  • Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
  • Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
  • Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking

Standard in your residence:

• Apartment-style—Studio apartment with private bath
  • Individually controlled heating and cooling system
  • 24-hour emergency call system
  • Safety features including grab bars
  • Fully handicap accessible apartments available

Amenities:

• On-site laundry room
  • Beauty and barber shop
  • Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
  • Private dining room
  • Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
  • Beautifully landscaped—residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities

Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Taylorsville. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.

Features of Legacy House of Taylorsville