Beehive Homes West Jordan, Utah

8912 South 2700 West,, West Jordan, UT, 84088

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Beehive Homes | West Jordan, Utah

March 31, 2014

We're friends with the person who runs Beehive Homes, and it just didn't fit what we were looking for. It was very well-run and had really nice people, but the rooms were very tiny and they had to share a shower. The staff was very helpful, very friendly. They seemed very caring and seemed to know everybody. It's just a smaller place.

August 02, 2013

By Angeline1

We put our Mom in Bee Hive Homes of West Jordan Assisted Living. The place is very clean. The staff is very friendly. The food seems to be adequate and they have many activities.

June 28, 2013

By CaringL

The Beehive was very nice and that probably would have been my second choice. It's actually a large, new home that they purchased and redid so that the residents have their own bedrooms and bathrooms.

About Beehive Homes

Beehive Homes is an assisted living facility in West Jordan, UT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Beehive Homes for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Beehive Homes