Reviews of West Valley Assisted Living
Debbiecraft December 16, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
West Valley has been so caring and accommodating to my mom. They have recently updated the inside and are still making improvements. The administrator and staff have been awesome and I highly recommend West Valley Assisted Living.
Elsa620330 July 10, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
West Hills Retirement Center impressed me because it fit into the very strict financial parameters we provided. None of the other communities did or had any space that would accommodate my mother’s needs at the time. The staff seems very friendly and very caring. I know she enjoys listening when one of the residents plays an instrument. She does not like the food; when I come and visit her, she wants to go eat somewhere else. To me, it sounds like plans are in place to freshen and clean things up and make sure that they have good amenities. They’re remodeling and as a work in progress, I see they’re moving in the right direction.
From West Valley Assisted Living
West Valley Assisted Living accomodates to a variety of patient's needs including independent living, hospice, bedridden patients, ambulatory/non ambulatory patients, and more. We provide beautifully appointed private rooms or a shared room with a roommate of similar interests.
- Intercom and emergency call system in each room
- Individual control of air conditioning or heating systems
- Activity room with guided activities and weekly field trips
- Two lovely day rooms with color televisions
- Non-denominational chapel with stained glass windows for services or quiet meditation
- 24-hour staffing trained in emergency and first aid
- Physician and licensed nurses available for consultation
- Housekeeping services, fresh towels provided daily, bed linens changed weekly
- Personal laundry done weekly for an additional fee
- Assistance with medication or medical needs prescribed by your physician for an additional fee
- Assistance with bathing or grooming as needed for an additional fee
- Assistance with transportation for medical appointments
- Fully-equipped and professionally-staffed beauty and barber salon
- Private telephone hook-up in each room
- Cable television or antenna hook-up available
- Three delicious meals with choice of entree
- Special diet requirements as ordered by your physician and supervised by a registered dietitian
- Premise completely equipped with sprinklers and fire alarm systems
- Smoke alarm in every room
What Makes Us Special
We are next door to Providence West Valley Healthcare Center, our 128-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in beautiful West Hills. Serving the area for over 40 years, we provide comfort and support with around-the-clock medical care.
Features of West Valley Assisted Living
- Minimum rate: $1700/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra We Provide Beautifully Appointed Private Rooms Or A Shared Room With A Roommate Of Similar Interests.
- Security Gate
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 197602491
Location of West Valley Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities