Brookdale West Hartford

Reviews of Brookdale West Hartford

3.9

July 05, 2012

By lhunter

I thought that this place was really nice, or at least as nice as it could be. Places like these usually feel similar to a hospital but Brookdale was not like that at all. It was very comfortable, beautifully decorated and actually felt like a cozy home. The dining area was very nice too, and it was nice knowing that they could get things to eat whenever they got hungry, not just when the kitchen was open. I thought that the staff was very nice too. Everyone seemed to really care, and they didnt seem to just be there to "do their job" and then go home. They were geniune and very knowledgeable and able to answer any and all of the questions that we had, which was nice. The residents that I saw when we went were also very nice, and everyone seemed happy to be there, Im sure this differs from resident to resident, but all the residents I saw appeared to be content in their surroundings. I went there very nervous, and left feeling very positive.

January 27, 2012

By sopi

Brook dale Place of West Hartford is aimed at providing a better life for every member of the facility. All basic amenities of life are available nearby. All kind of facilities are provided to all residents within well constructed and beautifully renovated rooms. Compound is generally neat and clean with a better share of horticulture. All residents have the option to undertake activities as per their interest thus enjoying. I learnt of this activity through my friend and later I visited that. Health facility is extended for all residents in the form of nearby hospitals; however, nurses are available round the clock to look after the residents. Food quality is good and necessary input from nutritionists and physicians is sought with regards to fats and calories. This facility is full of residents who are living as a family in that community and activities are streamlined to let the bond of friendship remain intact. A good facility as a whole.

Photos of Brookdale West Hartford

About Brookdale West Hartford

Brookdale West Hartford provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale West Hartford